Posted with ToGo

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Pre-Order (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital) + $5 GC
$22.99
http://www.target.comhttp://www.target.com/p/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-blu-ray-dvd-digital-3-disc/-/A-52030319

shipping is free when purchased w/ Target REDCard or on orders of $25+

movie is due to release on April 4, 2017

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 29, 2017 @ 2:44pm
rated:
Target  Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + $5 gift card 22.99
Amazon  Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy 19.99 + 2 free digital comics
Target  3D ------ Interchangeable Character Cards + Bonus Disc / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy

WalMart  will have "collectable packaging" 2 Galactic Connexions Discs / Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy

Disney will have 2 exclusive lithographs with preorder

No word on Bestbuy 2D edition exclusives, but it will be 24.99 and they will match prices. 29.99 steelbook
Bestbuy 3d version ----- SteelBook Blu-ray DiscFour-disc set (3 BD-50, 1 DVD)iTunes digital copy. Digital copy DVD copy Blu-ray 3D

rated:
One other thing to mention regarding pre-orders... Amazon actually ships AHEAD of the release day so that your movie ARRIVES ON April 4, whereas everyone else has to wait until April 4 to ship it.
Only 1 problem... when I go to Amazon, it shows "unavailable" for pre-order!
Also I don't see the 2 free digital comics anywhere... am I missing something?

rated:
I pre-ordered at 29.99 with the $5 gift card. Will they automatically adjust it to $22.99 or do I need to re-order?

rated:
The force awakens was amazing in 3d.

rated:
Mulox said:   One other thing to mention regarding pre-orders... Amazon actually ships AHEAD of the release day so that your movie ARRIVES ON April 4, whereas everyone else has to wait until April 4 to ship it.
Only 1 problem... when I go to Amazon, it shows "unavailable" for pre-order!
Also I don't see the 2 free digital comics anywhere... am I missing something?

This very true. However, at least for Moana, it arrived on the release date even though it was originally scheduled to arrive the day after. We'll see how it goes with Rogue One.

That said, last time I pre ordered from Target, the $5 GC took forever to come. I called and their excuse was "out of stock". How can an electronic gift card be out of stock?

rated:
Amazon STILL says it's unavailable! I really wanted those 2 digital comics.

Next best option is the Target 3D bundle for 27.99 + $5 GC
http://www.target.com/p/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-target-exclu...

Disney is probably the worst deal - $32.50 including tax/shipping for 2D version

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017