posted 48 years ago by
acrowills

Macy's offers the Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Rib Half-Zip Sweater in 15 colors (Faded Cream pictured) for $29.99.

Coupon code "VIP" drops the price to $20.99.

Pad your order with a beauty item (they start at $4) to qualify free shipping; otherwise, shipping adds $10.95.
Factoring out the cost of padding, that's the lowest price we could find by $19. It's available in sizes XS to XXL, but not in all size/color combinations. 

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
Free shipping with beauty item.

If you're looking for a sweater to put over a button up shirt, I would strongly recommend it to you because it makes you look very clean and professional!

I saw they sell sweater over $50. Great deal!

Thanks OP, got one.

Just a heads up, dont put this in the dryer. I learned the hard way that it shrinks.

"VIP" code didn't work for me, but "FRIENDS" did for 30% off.

wildhorseman said:   "VIP" code didn't work for me, but "FRIENDS" did for 30% off.
  I just double checked it and it looks like it is still working and it's even listed on the item page still.

Macys.com is down

You can call and cancel the beauty item after shipping and still get free shipping. Have done it several times - I usually just order one Burt's Bee lip balm.

bidumusic said:   Macys. com is down
  Try it again, I just checked and it was up for me.

Great deal.  Sizes M or under now...

steveerf said:   Just a heads up, dont put this in the dryer. I learned the hard way that it shrinks.
  They have a label with washing instructions for a reason..just saying.

Only sizes I see available now are S or XS

very good deal and they ship worldwide, it can be amazing gift for my Uk friends

Hot deal but sold out except for xs for almost every color except white and green.

no more larges. tried to get faded cream and lost it while I was picking a beauty item for free shipping.

they looks like a great deal.

only xs

Note to self most fw people are big.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017