Teltik.com, a T-Mobile Authorized Reseller, has truly unlimited plan - meaning unlimited Talk/Text/4G LTE for $35 + $3 = $38/mo.  The next cheapest option I found was MetroPCS for $50/mo.  I signed up and used 64GB of data the first month (streaming NFL games).  Bill came in at $38 as promised. 

I found a code that saves you $5 your first month's bill.  Use TELTIKNEW

www.teltik.com 

Last month I started the thread about their Unlimited Talk/Text/2GB of 4G LTE for $17 + $3 tax = $20/mo.  Figured it was worth starting a new thread to share the Truly Unlimited plan.

I've been with them 6 months so far and very happy.  Customer service is 24/7 and US based I learned.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I cut and pasted the following from their website:

Teltik is a T-Mobile business reseller. They are not an MVNO, which allows its user base to leverage all of T-Mobile’s native perks, features and services with amazing plans and pricing and as talked about by many member, great 24/7 customer service.

For example:
•    T-Mobile Tuesdays
•    Unlimited HD Video Streaming
•    Domestic Roaming
•    Binge-On (for 6+ GB plans)
•    Calls made to/within Canada included
•    WiFi Calling
•    Uncapped Data Speeds
•    Unlimited Talk
•    Unlimited Text & MMS
•    After high speed data has been depleted, speeds throttled down to 2GB thereafter until end of billing cycle. 
•    Hotspot included
•    Unlimited international 2G data / texting

Teltik also has some other great benefits as well:
•    A+ Knowledgeable US based 24 hour customer support (thats a big deal these days) via call and chat as experienced by many forum members.
•    AMAZING pricing  - We all know that.
•    Business features such as the bundled Business Cloud Phone APP   with Auto attendant, call transfer etc. 
•    Free number porting
•    Prepaid month to month, no long term contract
•    Taxes/fees are flat $3/mo in most states (check with them before ordering)
•    Free number porting
•    Prepaid month to month, with no long term contract
•    Compatible with any GSM Unlocked or T-Mobile branded phone
•    Coverage is the same as T-Mobile postpaid
•    (these features were mentioned on their Twitter/Facebook and website pages and verified via chats with them)

Requires an easy business verification. You can always get one from the IRS instantly  See this below for additional accepted verification methods from their chat:

Teltik’s plans are centric to BUSINESS use. So upon signing up, a quick and easy verification will get you right in. Here's the lowdown:
1) If you, are a LLC or corporation, when prompted, please provide the name of the business and the tax ID or EIN. 
2) If you are self employed (Uber driver, , a sole proprietor, contractor or similar in nature and do not have an EIN, you will be prompted to enter your name and upload either a screenshot of your online business profile,  or a document from an official entity stating the name of your business. This may include a business registration, DBA form, sales and use form, business license, permit, or screenshot of website or online business listing.

rated:
soon we will all see these plans at $20/mo

rated:
Will you be porting in your number from your current carrier?
Please keep in mind you can not port an existing T-Mobile number to our service.

rated:
ericgit said:   Will you be porting in your number from your current carrier?
Please keep in mind you can not port an existing T-Mobile number to our service.

Yeah, that is an issue with this deal  It's reasonaing is logical as obviously T-Mobile corporate doesn't want it's authorized re-seller cannibalizing business.

The solution I used was to port your cell numbeer out from T-Mobile into www.numberbarn.com and then from there into into Teltik.  Well worth the money saved for the hassle.

rated:
socal77 said:   
ericgit said:   Will you be porting in your number from your current carrier?
Please keep in mind you can not port an existing T-Mobile number to our service.

Yeah, that is an issue with this deal  It's reasonaing is logical as obviously T-Mobile corporate doesn't want it's authorized re-seller cannibalizing business.

The solution I used was to port your cell numbeer out from T-Mobile into www.numberbarn.com and then from there into into Teltik.  Well worth the money saved for the hassle.

what's numberbam.com - DNS does not resolve...

rated:

rated:
Would a business credit card showing both my name and the company name or a statement of that credit card be sufficient "proof?"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017