Great product!

Does surface 3 have hdmi connection? it is important for me to have this capability.

billfgdfser said:   Does surface 3 have hdmi connection? it is important for me to have this capability.
  Listing says no.

Connectivity

  • Number Of USB Port(s): 1
  • Number Of Ports: 6
  • Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
  • HDMI Output(s): No

It has minidisplay port and a HDMI adapter can be had for rather cheap.

Just to clarify, this is not Surface Pro which is a full blown Windows computer. The resolution on this is also much lower than the iPad which is way cheaper starting today. Not thread crapping. Just highlighting some facts in case someone overlooks these.

yelloguy said:   Just to clarify, this is not Surface Pro which is a full blown Windows computer. The resolution on this is also much lower than the iPad which is way cheaper starting today. Not thread crapping. Just highlighting some facts in case someone overlooks these.
  This DOES fun "full" windows - not the crippled Windows RT from previous years. It's just not super powerful or have much storage.

?siteID=Es5Ekr9eEBk-PsWbrvxxOBnfwEFE5SNkiwpatofw;19825204 said:
yelloguy said:   Just to clarify, this is not Surface Pro which is a full blown Windows computer. The resolution on this is also much lower than the iPad which is way cheaper starting today. Not thread crapping. Just highlighting some facts in case someone overlooks these.
  This DOES fun "full" windows - not the crippled Windows RT from previous years. It's just not super powerful or have much storage.

  It does not run  "full windows".  It runs a special scaled down one processor version of Windows 10 which does not support major Windows 10 features like multimedia hardware acceleration and OS virtualization. IMO this is a lousy deal especially when you can get at real Surface Pro with a powerful  i7 processor,8GB RAM and 256GB SSD for $499.99 from A4C here  

That's twice as much...

jcantanixon said:   That's twice as much...
  ...and 8X the processing power, 4X higher resolution, 4X the storage capacity, a real stylus and the full version of Windows 10 Pro just for starters. Bottom line you get what you pay for. 

2GB RAM. This will be slow....



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017