Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Batman: Arkham Knight - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code]
$9.99
https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Knight-PlayStation-Digital/dp/B00Z7V9P8K

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
The game would have been cool. But it wouldn't even leave the game start up screen. I tried going into the game again and again but nothing. Should've atleast been able to start up.

spencerlancer said:   The game would have been cool. But it wouldn't even leave the game start up screen. I tried going into the game again and again but nothing. Should've atleast been able to start up.
  On Playstation?  I could see that on a PC, where issues with individual computers were at fault, but on PS4, it sounds like you got a bad disc or a bad download.

I would try removing it and reinstalling it and if it still doesn't work then contact who you purchased it from.

spencerlancer said:   The game would have been cool. But it wouldn't even leave the game start up screen. I tried going into the game again and again but nothing. Should've atleast been able to start up.
  Do you have a digital or disc copy? Console or PC? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017