posted 1 month ago by
trudi
Tired Member

Discover your secret savings.

Your Mystery Reward could be up to $1,000.* Don’t wait, your offer ends 3/25/17.

CLAIM REWARD

Just follow these simple steps:

1.     Print your Mystery Reward certificate

2.    Visit your nearest Staples® store

3.    Reveal your Mystery Reward amount at checkout

*Valid 3/16/17-3/25/17 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Offer must be presented in store at checkout to determine value of Mystery Reward. Mystery Reward is only available via this email and can only be redeemed by the original recipient of this email. Planned Offer Distribution: (3) $1,000 Mystery Rewards. (475) $500 Mystery Reward. (1,425) $250 Mystery Rewards. (2,375) $100 Mystery Rewards. (47,500) $50 Mystery Rewards. (237,500) $25 Mystery Rewards. (712,501) $10 Mystery Rewards. Approximately (3,748,231) $5 Mystery Rewards. Rewards are not redeemable for cash. Staples is not liable for unclaimed or expired rewards. Staples Rewards® cannot be redeemed for or applied against cash, taxes, credit remittance, shipping charges, custom printing orders placed online, promotional products, any purchases made on print.staples.comstaplescopycenter.comstaplespromotionalproducts.comstaplescustomprint.btobsource.comappcenter.staples.com, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, postage stamps, prior purchases, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, purchases made on staplesmobile.com, or purchases on third-party websites. Purchases eligible for rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and rewards redemptions. To the extent that Product specific coupons were applied pro rata in a transaction in the past for the purposes of calculating Qualifying Purchase Amount(s) for Rewards, this means such coupons were proportionately allocated across all items purchased in a given transaction. Purchases made pursuant to a contract with Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc., are not eligible for the Staples Rewards Program. The sale, barter or transfer of rewards, except by Staples, is expressly prohibited. Abuse of the Staples Rewards program, including violation of program policies, or other improper conduct as determined by Staples, may result in legal action, cancellation of member's account, exclusion from the program, forfeiture of all rewards accrued, and liability for past rewards redeemed. If reward is not redeemed in full on an in-store purchase, a one-time-only coupon with the expiration date of the original reward will be printed for any remaining balances of $1.00 or more. Balance coupon may be used for future store purchases. Expired rewards cannot be reissued. Staples reserves the right to change the rewards program at any time without notice. 

29 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Anybody have the amount of the codes? Usually in the past they are posted here by someone.....

rated:
People post as they find out what they get.  

rated:
41428 - $5 
85812 - $10 
47913 - $25

rated:
goodbadmas said:   41428 - $5 
85812 - $10 
47913 - $25

Thanks.

Are those the last 5 digits? If so either I am not a winner or a big winner. I have 66874. I've always gotten a $5 one in the past......

I need to know as it is for in-store only and it is a 3 hour round trip for me - not worth it unless it is a sizable amount.

rated:
70348-$5

rated:
prosperity said:   
85812 - $10 
47913 - $25

Thanks.

Are those the last 5 digits? If so either I am not a winner or a big winner. I have 66874. I've always gotten a $5 one in the past......

I need to know as it is for in-store only and it is a 3 hour round trip for me - not worth it unless it is a sizable amount.

First 5.

rated:
35753-$10
80776-$25

rated:
Where is this? Not in app or email for me.

rated:
where the rewards come from?

rated:
Mine came in email at 9:29am EDT with subject line  "$5, $500, even $1,000 could be waiting for you" from "Staples Rewards"

rated:
trudi said:   
prosperity said:   
85812 - $10 
47913 - $25

Thanks.

First 5.

OK - thanks. I have my usual $5 winner then 70348 - not worth the trip.

rated:
Any EZ rebate to monetize??

rated:
50454 is for $50

rated:
rock

rated:
Woohoo I won $25

rated:
vickh said:   Any EZ rebate to monetize??
  Nothing I see in the ad but I think their ad for next week comes out tomorrow (Friday) so can see if there is anything decent.  I think last time we did paper, before that 4 boxes of Kleenex and time before that some random pens/highlighters.  We're passing by one tonight so will probably just go see what I can find for $5 as I need paper like a hole in the head.

rated:
lovewonyi said:   35753-$10
80776-$25

thanks.... mine starts with 35753 as well so I know what to expect!!

rated:
robstrash said:   Mine came in email at 9:29am EDT with subject line  "$5, $500, even $1,000 could be waiting for you" from "Staples Rewards"
  The last time I got an e-mail from Staples with that subject line was in January 2015!!!

rated:
roy7736 said:   
robstrash said:   Mine came in email at 9:29am EDT with subject line  "$5, $500, even $1,000 could be waiting for you" from "Staples Rewards"
  The last time I got an e-mail from Staples with that subject line was in January 2015!!!

Mine wasn't quite that long ago, but what really frustrates me is that this thread made me aware that I haven't gotten any emails from Staples for a while. I went back and checked my email, and sure enough, my emails (literally getting at least one per day) stopped coming on June 19, 2016, the exact same day that I last ordered something from the website. Upon signing in on their website tonight, I went into settings to find that I was not opted in on their emails. I'm just not sure how purchasing something would get me kicked off of a mailing list...

rated:
sdskees said:   
roy7736 said:   
  The last time I got an e-mail from Staples with that subject line was in January 2015!!!

Mine wasn't quite that long ago, but what really frustrates me is that this thread made me aware that I haven't gotten any emails from Staples for a while. I went back and checked my email, and sure enough, my emails (literally getting at least one per day) stopped coming on June 19, 2016, the exact same day that I last ordered something from the website. Upon signing in on their website tonight, I went into settings to find that I was not opted in on their emails. I'm just not sure how purchasing something would get me kicked off of a mailing list...

I didn't get this offer but I have been getting regular emails from Staples as late as yesterday.  However, I went to my Staples profile and saw that the "Receive special savings by email:" was set to "No" -- so I changed it to Subscribe.

rated:
Just wondering if the level of your Rewards status affects whether or not you get these emails?  I am at Premier level, have been for many years, AND NEVER have gotten these emails!  I checked my account status and I am enrolled in their "special email offer" program.  Very frustrating to see others getting these offers.

rated:
Lumpy05 said:   Just wondering if the level of your Rewards status affects whether or not you get these emails?  I am at Premier level, have been for many years, AND NEVER have gotten these emails!  I checked my account status and I am enrolled in their "special email offer" program.  Very frustrating to see others getting these offers.

My guess is that your Rewards status inversely determines whether you get these emails.
They don't need to convince you to shop there.
I am at Premier and receive several emails every week.  No Mystery Rewards. 
I recycle ink cartridges every month.  They probably lose money on me...

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
Lumpy05 said:   Just wondering if the level of your Rewards status affects whether or not you get these emails?  I am at Premier level, have been for many years, AND NEVER have gotten these emails!  I checked my account status and I am enrolled in their "special email offer" program.  Very frustrating to see others getting these offers.
My guess is that your Rewards status inversely determines whether you get these emails.
They don't need to convince you to shop there.
I am at Premier and receive several emails every week.  No Mystery Rewards. 
I recycle ink cartridges every month.  They probably lose money on me...

I'm Premier too and get them.

rated:
bc3000 said:   
  said:  

me too

rated:
I never get any coupons from them, I am rewards plus.

Wife is regular rewards, never gets coupons either.

We both recycle ink carts every month...

rated:
just got my email this am

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
bc3000 said:   
  said:

me too

Its not Premier, its your spending.  If you just reach the $1K spend you probably receive bonuses.
Received >$1k in Rewards (including ink recycling) and "spent" about $10k in 2016. 
Have "spent" $1k in 2017 and so have Premier again.
$5 bonus Rewards?  I wouldn't expect it. 

rated:
Remember to use your mystery rewards. They expire in two days (on 3/25).

rated:
Thanks, didn't need anything so picked up some stuff for $6 to donate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017