posted 2 months ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

For one day only, Best Buy has the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home  on sale for $149.99 with free shipping. 

Deal Notes: This is now $20.00 cheaper than the lowest price we've seen posted in our forums. That was on November 20th. right in the middle of Black Friday season pricing.

Includes: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home remote with Rechargeable battery/ Charging station, Logitech Harmony Home Hub 

• Powerful home entertainment and automation control: One remote easily controls entertainment devices plus connected lights, locks, thermostats, blinds, sensors, and more
  • Intuitive color touch screen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites and home automation devices such as Philips hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
  • Harmony app: Turns iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into a second, personal universal remote control
  • Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Home Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
  • Control up to 15 home entertainment devices and unlimited home automation devices
  • Works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, Blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips hue lights and more.

ReviewPC MagDigital Trends 

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 915 customer reviews.

Google Shopping does not list any rated merchants besides Best Buy who sell this model anymore. This would seem to be confirmed by the fact that Amazon lists it as discontinued. 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
It does what it's supposed to, but my only grip would be that the controller seems to not offer all the functionality the original controller for each device respectively has. It's probably hidden in a button I've yet to program.

rated:
spencerlancer said:   It does what it's supposed to, but my only grip would be that the controller seems to not offer all the functionality the original controller for each device respectively has. It's probably hidden in a button I've yet to program.
You can program any button and assign it to any function of your original remotes. The 4 colored buttons at the bottom are perfect for this. And, these change based on mode, so you can assign these to your Bluray player while watching a movie and to your receiver while listening to music, for example.

rated:
I tried the link at the remote is listed at $349 .. is the deal dead early??? says expires 3/24

rated:
Showing $349.99 for me as well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017