Posted with ToGo

ASUS VN248H-P Slim Bezel Black 23.8" 5ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor IPS
$99.99
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236335

• 1920 x 1080 5ms (GTG)
  • ASCR 80,000,000:1
  • D-Sub, 2XHDMI / MHL
  • VividPixel Technology

3 Comments
    Add Comment
    Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 27, 2017 @ 10:25pm
    rated:
    This bezel is pretty thick compared to the Dell monitors. I was able to fit a 23" Dell monitor with almost nonexistent bezels on my desktop with an attached shelf. Measures 20.5" horizontally and the only monitors that would fit this spot before were 22" monitors.

Just wish manufacturers weren't throwing the term "slim bezel" around when it's about the same as any other monitor. For those looking for a truly ultra slim bezel, look at the Dell line of monitors. The 23" one I bought is the s2316m and the updated version is s2316h. You can get the s2316m off eBay for around $100, about $110 for a new one on eBay.

rated:
    This item was easy to install and works very well.

rated:
    Two months in I love how fast it responds while gaming with no ghosting. The colors out of the box are terrible and I did have to mess with the color options.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2017