Anyone play this game before ?

I have spencerlancer. It's excellent. It's a type of game that may not suit anyone, but LucasArts was where it was perfected. If you enjoyed any of their others from that era (or more recent re-releases), this one is right up there. The other classics include Day of the Tentacle (my favorite), Monkey Island, Sam & Max Hit The Road, Grim Fandango.

I've still got the original, so not a buy for me right now. But the next time I play through any of these, I probably will try out the new release instead of trusty old ScummVM.

I just got my gog.com email - Grim Fandango remastered is on sale for $3, and Day of the Tentacle for $5. If these games are new to you, those are the ones to start with (at these prices, at least).

Very good games. Thanks.

11.99 also for xbox live and psn subscribers.
seems to be the going rate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017