posted 1 month ago by
BPH789
Senior Member - 2K

As expected with the end of Q1 on 3/31 - another day and another eBay Bucks offer to buy as well as sell.  Was 10% to buy and sell 2 weeks ago but 8% ain't shabby especially to sell.

Check your message inbox as I got the offer last night on 2 of 2 accts. 

CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.  

Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on any qualifying item you buy or sell. 

Expires: Mar 19, 2017 11:59 PM PDT

Now the fine prints: ​
Qualifying purchases or items listed for sale exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on March 17, 2017 and 11:59PM PT on March 19, 2017 (the “Purchase Earn Period”) will earn the promotional offer. Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on March 17, 2017 and 11:59PM PT March 26, 2017 (the “Selling Earn Period”) will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by March 26 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into an your eBay Bucks account by March 31

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i just got 8% on the buy

rated:
pjws3 said:   i just got 8% on the buy

Interesting as I received this offer on 2 of 2 accts last night - both 8% buy and sell so thought more folks got the same offer.

rated:
BPH789 said:   
pjws3 said:   i just got 8% on the buy

Interesting as I received this offer on 2 of 2 accts last night - both 8% buy and sell so thought more folks got the same offer.

Mine is for buying only too although 3 days ago I did get an inbox offer for a bonus of up to $50 for 25% of sales listed by the 21st and sold by the 31st.

rated:
I have been pretty lucky to get so many of these.
The selling part almost covers the eBay commission fee, so I wait until I get the offer and drop some stuff on for sale

rated:
Only found out know, they hoard my eBay bucks until april. I had plans to use it today, and that got shut down pretty quick. Guess I will never count on those being available, if it could be up to 3 months to receive. thanks eBay for sucking even more than I previously thought

green to your deal for taking away from eBay's greedy pockets

rated:
Nada. Just the useless free listing stuff. Congrats to the lucky ones.

rated:
I never get it on my first account but I do get it on my second account though.

Also, eBay is sending out unique $10 off $20 to emails that can be combined with this 8% no minimum on eBay bucks, but YMMV. 

rated:
LocalDeals said:   I never get it on my first account but I do get it on my second account though.

Also, eBay is sending out unique $10 off $20 to emails that can be combined with this 8% no minimum on eBay bucks, but YMMV. 

I used to not get the offer on the older acct (dating back to 1998!) till I signed up for Bucks manually 2 yrs ago.  So take a look at the acct where you don't receive the offer.

Didn't get the 10 off 20 coupon that stacks!  Many of us were able to get 20% as eBay allowed stacking of 10% off coupon on electelectronicse/tablet with 10% Bucks offer (expired on 3/6).

Also look out for flash $10/15 off of $65/75 deal in the late afternoon soon till 3/31 - eBay resorts to Bucks and coupons to grease the revenue towards the end of the quarter.

rated:
I don't think I have ever been offered one of these deals. I must be to profitable, or not enough.

rated:
I received this and 500 free BIN listings, but they have to be posted in the next 7 days. That's a lot of listings to do in 7 days!

rated:
got again. I get about 8 out of 10

rated:
Does anybody see the eBay bucks posted in your account for your 10% selling bonus in last promotion? I still haven't seen it so far.

rated:
Just the 8% to buy, but another 500 free listings for this month. Earlier one was for 500 auctions, this one for 500 fixed. I sold a lot on the prior 10% offer, so just waiting for those to show up.

rated:
jjjjjjjj said:   Does anybody see the eBay bucks posted in your account for your 10% selling bonus in last promotion? I still haven't seen it so far.

"Rewards will be deposited into an eBay Bucks account by March 31. "
www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1556067?showmessage=19799781

rated:
something odd. I have been pricing the ZYXEL USG 20 VPN router and saw it on eBay yesterday for $170. Antonline had it for $174. Today Newegg is gone and ANTonline is $194. Instead of 45 offers there are 27.

rated:
how do you earn the selling bonus? i.e. the offer is expired today at 11:59PM PT, is the item has to be sold by that time, or it will be eligible as long as you list it by the deadline?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017