Amazon has the CardNinja Ultra-slim Self Adhesive Credit Card Wallet for Smartphones, Black on sale for $6.95.
Free shippingt on orders over $35.
https://www.amazon.com/CardNinja-Ultra-slim-Adhesive-Credit-Smar...

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Do they even make reasonably sized smart phones that you can use with one hand anymore?

Sorry for my rant.

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   Do they even make reasonably sized smart phones that you can use with one hand anymore?

Sorry for my rant.

Yes, they do. And if buy those, nobody will rant against that.

rated:
Looks interesting enough, thanks for the heads up OP. I personally prefer hollow cases where you can fit a card inside, but these look a bit easier to access. Sometimes when you slide your phone in and out of your pocket, you don't want something jutting out at awkward angles to perhaps snag onto the lip of your pocket or your bag. That would be my only knee-jerk reaction to this type of item.

For the skeptical, it got a Fakespot rating of A (Company B grade) and CamelCamelCamel states this is the current lowest price (Average 8.73)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017