posted 48 years ago by
potvin48
Senior Member - 4K

Found one of these on clearance in my local Staples store for $0.50...There was no price tag on it, other than a clearance sticker and barcode, cashier rang it up and it scanned at $0.50!
It's this item here: http://www.staples.com/Fellowes-Standard-Foot-Rest/product_48599...

Enjoy if your local store has one on clearance!

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
thanks for nice sharing.

Their stores are not that far from me. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Buy 10, stack them and you've got your own squatty potty )

On the linked web page it says "Not Sold In Stores".
Fellowes footrest was clearanced from stores in 2011
Maybe OP's store found very old stock?

I checked several zip codes on an inventory checker and didn't find any.

my4mainecoons said:   On the linked web page it says "Not Sold In Stores".
Fellowes footrest was clearanced from stores in 2011 
Maybe OP's store found very old stock?

I checked several zip codes on an inventory checker and didn't find any.

Actually you are correct, it is old stock. Stores are on a directive to fill in the clearance section daily and merchandise that got stuck in totes ended up being pushed further and further into the back. Thus this extremely YMMV.

Never know what you'll find at Staples. I'm always amused to see the same Antec power supply sitting in the clearance aisle, and only for 10% off the retail price ($60?). Still way more than you can buy it for online.
The kicker is, it's been there for like a year now, and they just won't do anything with it. Just sitting there on the shelf clearanced for only 10% off.

i just use the UPS box...LOL

sollyd said:   Buy 10, stack them and you've got your own squatty potty )

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017