Amazon is offering Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App Controlled Robot with Star Wars Force Band for $144.99 + FS, deal ends in 24 hours, so hurry up.

• Battle-Worn Exterior: BB-8 app-enabled Droid with a polycarbonate shell sports the wear and tear of Resistance missions
  • Bluetooth Smart connection allowing Gyroscopic propulsion to a 30m range
  • Induction charging stand providing 60 minute battery life
  • Control the BB-8 app-enabled Droid with the Force band through gestures like Force push, pull and drive
  • Free iOS & Android compatible apps; allow Adaptive Personality, The Force Training and view holographic recordings

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 28, 2017 @ 5:22pm
rated:
Have not been happy with this item, it is flakey and loses its novelty very quickly, not to mention its connectivity.

rated:
My 10 year old wanted this pretty bad as he had worked with one at school. I'm not sure he's getting a lot out of it yet, as he's not done much programming with it. But, I'm hoping he can spend some time experimenting and creating with it.

rated:
I have a BB8 I bought from eBay for $45.00 for my grandson. I have not had any connection problems with it. For what i paid for it, it is interesting at times. I think I would be dissapointed if I would have paid full price for it though.
I don't see why a grown man would buy one of these for himself though..lol.

rated:
My grandson loves it. Enough said.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017