posted 48 years ago by
NorCal2013
Ancient Member

WalMart has Double Hammock with space saving steel stand on sale for $59.94.  List price is $249.95 for a $190.01 reduction. Item # SKY1755.  Sold and shipped by Best Choice Products.

Best Choice Products presents you this brand new Double Hammock with Steel Stand. Made of 100% cotton, this hammock is designed to keep you relaxed and comfortable in any outdoor space. It is able to accommodate two adults (up to 450 lbs.) Allowing you and a friend to enjoy sharing the hammock on a warm sunny day. For convenience and durability, it includes a stand that is constructed of sturdy and all weather-resin steel. Saving you time and money from having to purchase a stand separately. With the included carrying case, you can easily pack the hammock and take it anywhere you please with ease. Purchase today for a convenient and comfortable hammock that you won't find anywhere else!

NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING

• Made of 100% cotton, this hammock is designed to keep you relaxed and comfortable in any outdoor space
  • For convenience and durability, it includes a stand that is constructed of sturdy and all weather-resin steel
  • Included carrying case allows you to easily pack the hammock and take it anywhere you please with ease
  • 450 lbs. weight capacity can accommodate 2 adults and allow you to enjoy sharing the hammock with a friend
  • Overall Dimensions: 115(L) 48(W) x 43"(H) 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Double-Hammock-With-Space-Saving-Steel-Stand-Includes-Portable-Carrying-Case/38103179

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Not sold by WalMart:
Sold and shipped by Best Choice Products.
So can it be returned to WalMart?
One scary review:

by Disappointed
Verified purchaser
I was disappointed when I opened the package and it was missing hardware. The hammock itself also had a musty odor, as if it were sitting in a basement for a long time. I contacted WalMart about the parts and they told me to contact the manufacturer. It has been 3 weeks and several emails later...still no parts. I now have to purchase the parts at a hardware store (if I am able to find them). So much for customer service. This is a perfect example of why I do not like purchasing larger items online. I thought I was getting a good deal, when in reality, all I got was a headache. Very disappointed in WalMart for not backing their products, no matter who the manufacturer is.

Answered my own question:

Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to a WalMart store or to WalMart.com; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy.

This is a Marketplace retailer.

Purchased this a year ago, so I've had a good chance to use it some.

bethpolg said:   Purchased this a year ago, so I've had a good chance to use it some.
  Is that a negative or positive review?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017