posted 1 month ago by
Sdeout73
I am the reverse flash

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/ASUS-Transformer-Mini-T102HA-C4-GR-Signature-Edition-2-in-1-PC/productID.5082192600/?vid=5082744000

• 10.1-inch HD touchscreen
  • Intel Atom x5-Z8350
  • 4GB memory/64GB eMMC
  • Up to 11 hours battery life
  • Includes keyboard and pen

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 23, 2017 @ 12:58pm
rated:
There will probably be a few of these spec'ed models selling through old stuck in the the coming weeks. In april Lenovo is coming out with their Mixx 320... similar specs but better 1920x1200 display and usb-c for $199. 1280x800 will be a bit outdated in the $200-300 price point.

rated:
it really Bugs me that these machines and the new Chromebooks have eMMC memory rather than m2 SSD.    The old Chromebooks had SSD and you could upgrade to 256GB for $100.    So you pay this money and you are wrestling with 64GB the whole time you own this device.    Such a shame.    At least they have 4GB RAM.    I think that microsoft shoots themselves in the foot when they allow the production of devices that are going to function poorly.  Not only that, they encourage it by having a lower licensing fee for low spec devices.  

While Apple doesn't license third parties, they don't build devices that are so hardware limited that the user experience even for low demand applications will be poor.    You haven't been able to buy a 2GB Mac OS device for years.   The minimum SSD is 128GB.   This should have been the case for Windows hardware as well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017