posted 48 years ago by
daddyoftwins

Dynex™ - Apple MFi Certified 3' Lightning-to-USB Charge-and-Sync Cable - Gray and other colors. Also dynex wall chargers and cigarette chargers.$2.00

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-apple-mfi-certified-3-lightnin...

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
nice

Max allowed is 3. Great price so I bought 3. Thanks Op.

Thread crapping....

5 Below has 10' chargers for $5. Also, shorter lengths for $5

bought 6, 2 of each color.  good deal!

nice. thanks op

moneynomore said:   bought 6, 2 of each color.  good deal!
  no 3 limit?

look2cn said:   Max allowed is 3. Great price so I bought 3. Thanks Op.
  u meant 3 for each colors? because i just order 3 x 4 (colors) without any problem.

they also have dynex usb charger for $2.00. is it good in quality?

in for 3x4

Pretty much your basic lightning to USB cable. My only complaint is that the lightning end is a little too wide to fit through most phone cases.

very nice deal

It's an old 1A charger, it will take a long time to charge more recent devices. For anything beyond an aged Android go with 2.4A for quick charging of the iZoo and QC 3.0 for Androids. This will dramatically reduce your charging times (at some expense on the battery life though as you're pressure tanking). 

They must have warehouses full of these cables/chargers. Since the stores were running short of what I want, I ordered $35.00 to get free shipping.
One shipment came from Maumee, OH. The other from Homdel, NJ.
But the lighting cables works, I bought them when they were $4,99 each. so I stocked up at a discount.
The ones from eBay were junk.

save 1 penny by buying open box

USB-C will be on iPhone 8. Is that's why they're clearing these out since they are overstocked?

I went to pick up my 4 cables and a Dynex 12v car charger last night and the clerk muttered something under his breath like, "That's all you bought? A bunch of cheap cables?" LOL

So cheap to believe it?
I also bought a USB charging line last week,  http://www.mpbatt.com/iphone-5-7-usb-data-cable-white.html   it is very good, there is no problem. I spent $ 10.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017