posted 5 days ago by
ameliathegreat52

Ace Hardware has Dewalt Right Angle Attachment For Impact Driver (DWARA100) for $9.99 (discount applied in cart). Select free store pickup where stock permits

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Feature 3: For use with most drills-corded or cordless

rated:
pacificgrovecity said:   Feature 3: For use with most drills-corded or cordless

It is rated for impact use, even if their site doesn't indicate that. While that one works, this newer Dewalt model is more convenient for my needs.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
pacificgrovecity said:   Feature 3: For use with most drills-corded or cordless

It is rated for impact use, even if their site doesn't indicate that. While that one works, this newer Dewalt model is more convenient for my needs.

Looks like a good idea, but there's no place to apply downward pressure on the screwhead. Also, reviews state that the right angle gear is prone to failure. The old model might be a better design, even if it is more bulky.

rated:
Nice price, good for me, in for one, thanks.

rated:
Great find !

rated:
went to Lowes and priced matched to ACE got it for $9 + tax. Lowes wants $24.99 had no trouble with the price match + 10% link

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017