free in-store pick up

Three vials for making multiple measurements: level, plumb and 45-degree angles
V-groove working edge to fit on conduit and pipe
Top-read window for easy visibility
Magnetic for hands-free use with metals

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I have not had any problems as far as that goes however the batteries that came with the level did not last very long. Not a problem worth complaining about for the price of this level.

batteries??

Dollar Tree for a dollar.

I have this level and it does not need batteries. I think spencerlancer was just making a joke. You know with ANY brand of level you need to check it out in the store to make sure it measures correctly as every level measures slightly different. Take the level to a flat surface which does not need to be a perfectly level surface. Look where the bubble is in the glass tube and remember this location. Rotate the level 180 degrees on the table and the bubble should be in the exact same location. If not try another one.

mollaberirbow said:   Dollar Tree for a dollar.
  You beat me to it! I see this thing there all the time for an easy buck! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017