Posted with ToGo

Sony - 1015W 7.2-Ch. 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through A/V Home Theater Receiver - Black
$199.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-1015w-7-2-ch-4k-ultra-hd-and-3d-pass-through-a-v-home-theater-receiver-black/4914601.p?skuId=4914601 

1015W total power
RMS Rating of 145W x 7 @ 6 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD.

Surround sound decoders
Include DTS HD, Dolby TruHD, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES (Matrix6.1/Discrete6.1), DTS 96/24, Dolby Prologic, Dolby Prologic II/IIx, Dolby Dual Mono, 96k/24 bit PCM.

Digital Cinema Auto Calibration
During setup, place the included microphone where you will be seated and wait as the settings are automatically optimized based on the distance, placement of your speakers.

FM digital tuner
30 station presets lets you program your favorites for simple one-touch recall.

4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a full high-definition experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.

BRAVIA® Sync™
Lets you link compatible home theater components for simplified use.

10 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 29, 2017 @ 4:45pm
rated:
Do the speaker terminals accept banana plugs?

rated:
also selling on Amazon for $198.00

rated:
With sound bars very common this days, are receivers not declining in sales. I have not used receiver for the past five years, still have Polk audio speakers I need to give away or send to goodwill.

rated:
good price for the product.

rated:
gianababayan said:   With sound bars very common this days, are receivers not declining in sales. I have not used receiver for the past five years, still have Polk audio speakers I need to give away or send to goodwill.

I believe that each has their place. In my living room I have my 7.1 surround sound system set up and optimized for a truly immersive media experience; movies, gaming, and even TV. I can run all of my devices through the receiver so that I have only 1 HDMI cable going to my TV. When I switch to music I can switch audio profiles for the best sound for a given music type. I can also fine tune treble and bass to my liking. I also have a 2nd zone set up that pumps music to outside speakers. The whole thing can be controlled on my phone.

When I'm in my bedroom, or in the guest bedroom, I just need something convenient that works. This is where the soundbar comes in Handy.

rated:
I have an old 5.1 system that required separate audio connections (optical and coax) as HDMI was passthru only. But I now have 6 devices (using an HDMI splitter) This helps but not enough. Otherwise I would be all over it.

rated:
It's $199 or cheaper EVERYWHERE!   Free shipping and no Tax.

Sony STRDH770

rated:
The STRDH550 5.2 is on sale for $150. Nice cheap setup and sounds great in my garage.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-725w-5-2-ch-full-hd-and-3d-pass...

rated:
If something were to ever happen to this receiver, I could never use one without Bluetooth. I use Bluetooth headphones during the day, then connect with Bluetooth in the car for the drive home, and when I get home, I connect to the receiver with Bluetooth which powers the unit on, the SongPal app automatically opens, and when I open my music app, it automatically changes the input to my phone. Beautiful.

rated:
jjmIII said:   The STRDH550 5.2 is on sale for $150. Nice cheap setup and sounds great in my garage.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-725w-5-2-ch-full-hd-and-3d-pass...

I have this one for almost 2 years, it works very nice
I like the night mode, the voices are easier to hear on tv shows

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017