posted 5 days ago by
ameliathegreat52

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CJ5XPDM
Final Price : $19.79+ Free shipping on order over 35.
Promotion code: BTCYXYP6 

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Does this work for adults?

rated:
sdahrens said:   Does this work for adults?
  No, it's for baby or kids

rated:
it seems doesn't need to contact skin. Not bad

rated:
Is this kind of Thermometer accurate?

rated:
TriA6 said:   Is this kind of Thermometer accurate?
 Well, they are usually accurate 

rated:
Anyone have experience with this thermometer? I have gone through so many ear thermometers for my kids & they are NEVER accurate. I've had one forehead thermometer that was also never accurate. This is a good price but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

Edit: Read the Amazon reviews & there's a lot of complaints about inaccuracies. Think I'll pass on this one.

rated:
Keep in mind it's not for adults.

rated:
tyrene1234 said:   Anyone have experience with this thermometer? I have gone through so many ear thermometers for my kids & they are NEVER accurate. I've had one forehead thermometer that was also never accurate. This is a good price but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

Edit: Read the Amazon reviews & there's a lot of complaints about inaccuracies. Think I'll pass on this one.

It works great for me and the distance is very important. Run it pass the forehead CLOSE but NOT touching. (0.39'' – 0.78'' is best).

rated:
I liked the idea of the forehead scanner but I am not sure I would buy this one again. It was kind of difficult to switch to Fahrenheit the instructions are vary vague.

rated:
This one looks good, but I would like one both for adults and kids.

rated:
code works for me, in for one, thanks.

rated:
Corewill Forehead Thermometer offers Non-contact measurement,no cross infection.
Easy-to-use design takes an accurate temperature reading in a second. Provide two temperature modes ℃ and ℉.
Multi-function for measuring the body temperature, environment temperature or other object temperature.
Adjustable fever level, fever alarm can be turned On/Off.Temperature calibration function. Memory recalls last 20 temperature readings.
Measurement range: body temperature:32.0℃–42.2℃; object temperature:0.0℃–100.0℃;Appropriate environment temperature: 10.0℃–40.0℃; Measurement error : body temperature:±0.3℃ , object temperature:±1.0℃; repeatability:±0.2℃; Auto off time: 30 seconds

rated:
it's a good product for my baby
thank you

rated:
aidrees said:   Keep in mind it's not for adults.
   I got one. Actually it can also work for  adults too.

rated:
Anyoneelse receive it running 3 degrees F too low? How did you fix it?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017