posted 48 years ago by
fivetalents
Star of the Week

Get $10 off purchases of $75 or more online at Ace Hardware. Coupon Code SAVE10MAR. Valid through 3/25/2017

Get $15 off $100 or more online with coupon code PP2017. Expires on Mar 31, 2017  

Copy and paste coupon codes at checkout. Free store pickup available.

Offer applies to merchandise subtotal. Tax or shipping and handling charges, including Express Delivery charges where available, will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal and are not discountable. Offer not available with any other offer or on previous purchases. Offer excludes sale and clearance items, WeberŽ branded products, YetiŽ branded products, CraftsmanŽ branded products, Nest branded products, ENO branded products, power tools, power equipment, water heaters, grills and gift cards.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Not sure why code PP2017 does not work. It says "Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total." My order total is $109.97.

sitaifun said:   Not sure why code PP2017 does not work. It says "Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total." My order total is $109.97.
 That's odd. I still see the offer both on Pay pal's and Ace's websites right now. Are you sure that your total of $109.97 is just for merchandise (no taxes or shipping)? If so, try emptying your cart, clearing cookies/restarting your browser, and entering their website through this link before adding the items back to your cart. If that doesn't work, I'd call them when they open to get them to manually apply the discount to your order.

fivetalents said:   
sitaifun said:   Not sure why code PP2017 does not work. It says "Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total." My order total is $109.97.
 That's odd. I still see the offer both on Pay pal's and Ace's websites right now. Are you sure that your total of $109.97 is just for merchandise (no taxes or shipping)? If so, try emptying your cart, clearing cookies/restarting your browser, and entering their website through this link before adding the items back to your cart. If that doesn't work, I'd call them when they open to get them to manually apply the discount to your order.

I just did a quick search and see that eBates has a similar offer that you can try before emptying your cart/cookies:
 $15 off $100 sitewide. Exclusions apply. Expires 03/31/2017 + 3.0% Cash Back. Use Code: EBATES2017

I think the codes did not work because two of the three items in my cart were already on sale.  The error message was a bit misleading since it was referring to a credit card.  I also tried the Honey browser extension that searches for coupon codes (https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/izo7pn) and even offers a cash back bonus from their affiliate earnings.  Not sure if that is working though; it seemed like when the Honey pop-up displayed and I clicked on the "Save Money" link, it would repeat the sign-in process on the Ace site.  May be worth a try.  I also like the Invisible Hand extension to locate codes (http://www.getinvisiblehand.com)  Anyway, I got a great deal on a Black & Decker electric edger (the local sale ended last week, but online it was still on sale) and a Toro electric leaf blower.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017