https://www.groupon.com/deals/busch-gardens-williamsburg-47

6% CB at ebates

must use ticket by 6/25/17

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
deal not eligible for groupon incentives

rated:
Awesome park. One of my favorites. Brand new wooden coaster is supposed to open in a couple weeks.
FYI, the picture is from Busch Gardens Tampa.

rated:
Thanks Mistercheap, you've saved me again! We're going this Saturday and I was so bummed the best deal I could muster was AAA at $56! And I needed exactly 3 tickets! So excited!!

rated:
It says one per visit, does that mean I can't use 4 on the same day with my family?

rated:
thelastdon said:   It says one per visit, does that mean I can't use 4 on the same day with my family?

I just got off the phone with Busch Gardens, Williamsburg and she said it's 1 per person per visit. So three people with three passes should be fine. I don't know about 4 since Mistercheap said limit 3, but the ticket print out says limit 10 per person.

rated:
Zim said:   
thelastdon said:   It says one per visit, does that mean I can't use 4 on the same day with my family?

I just got off the phone with Busch Gardens, Williamsburg and she said it's 1 per person per visit. So three people with three passes should be fine. I don't know about 4 since Mistercheap said limit 3, but the ticket print out says limit 10 per person.

Limit 3 was the use of the promo code, limit 10 is # of tix you can buy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017