posted 48 years ago by
spencerlancer

Amazon has 11pcs Heavy Duty Rubber Resistance Bands for $17.98 After Using Coupon Code: R3ABJHED + Free Shipping With Amazon Prime.

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
I don't have time for the gym. Hope it will work for me. At home, quick work out. Thanks OP!

Bought this for my teenage son to use for workouts. He is a baseball player and these bands looks good quality and extremely portable and able to be used anywhere.Hope it will works good. Thanks OP!

Product is great quality. Helping me to save money by doing physical therapy at home. I was a little disappointed in the instruction sheet. I would buy this again.

This is a good choice for my fat brother training at home :

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

$3 cheaper and no code needed here

Not only is this item not cheap, it also gets an F from fakespot, so the reviews are probably not reliable (not that they are the final arbiter of quality - but a good starting point).

Coupon Works for me. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017