posted 1 month ago by
ctujackbauer
Senior Member - 1K

$150 Pick Your Spring Prize Instant Win Game (in the sweeps section of shopyourway).

http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/150-pick-your-spring-prize/43484 

If it says you didn't win (or won a smaller amount, in my case), log out then log back in. 3,000 points ($3) should appear.

And yes, it's monopoly money that may disappear because Sears said they probably won't exist, but we've known that for years.

13 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
nice, worked for me!

rated:
bonus sweep codes for this one (got 250 extra points):

B1gSpr1ng
PickSpring
Springwins
pickURcode
springPRIZE

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Already played the other day and only got $2 for a no win. Will try extra entries with bonus sweep codes posted above.

Edit
Got $3 for a no win and 2 additional 250 point wins. $3 is already posted in account history, but the 500 points (.50) is not yet. Don't remember my "before" balance, so can't tell if the .50 was added, but just not showing in history yet.

rated:
I strongly doubt Sears will be going out of business within the next 2 weeks, which is how long these points are good.

rated:
Sweet! Extra entries gave me the $3 as well! Thanks!

(only one $3 credit, but I'd already played before this was active)

rated:
I haven't checked SYR in a long time and realized I have $15 expiring at the end of the month. Thanks OP!

rated:
Worked for me, not sure what to buy with it but thanks OP.

rated:
cows123 said:   I strongly doubt Sears will be going out of business within the next 2 weeks, which is how long these points are good.  
You never know... (but you are probably right)

rated:
ctujackbauer: 24 Thank You's!

rated:
whoo, 250 points. though I wouldn't expect more, reading the news today

rated:
won 500!

rated:
Stubtify said:   Worked for me, not sure what to buy with it but thanks OP.
My experience has been that these points work on just about everything including grocery items.
Milk, eggs, a case of water, pet food, ziploc bags, paper towels, batteries, Mobil One motor oil for the rebate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017