posted 2 months ago by
mollaberirbow

Amazon has Power Adapter Smart Wall Charger  for $11.87 + Free Shipping on Amazon After Using Coupon Code: TENSUN34

17 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Does this outlet have type G plug?

rated:
Hey, this code still works

rated:
Usaghy07 said:   Does this outlet have type G plug?
 Yeah...

rated:
The code still works. Thanks for share!

rated:
Looks nice, but I've learned all of these block adapters have limitations. Their size/weight often pulls the plug out of the AC outlet, or causes intermittent contact. I suppose the ideal solution is to bring short, 1 meter extension cords to connect these boxes. Maybe someone makes a universal extension cord with exchangeable/interchangeable wall plugs? Does anyone know of such an item?

rated:
codes works, no free shipping unless prime

rated:
Works. In 4 1. Thanks

rated:
In for one

rated:
it is not a 3 pin plug ??

rated:
F on Fakespot for both product and company.

rated:
Will this work with an iPhone 5s and an iPad Air 2?

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   Will this work with an iPhone 5s and an iPad Air 2?
  Yeah, it works with these devices via the USB port.

rated:
AnAceBuyer said:   Looks nice, but I've learned all of these block adapters have limitations. Their size/weight often pulls the plug out of the AC outlet, or causes intermittent contact. I suppose the ideal solution is to bring short, 1 meter extension cords to connect these boxes. Maybe someone makes a universal extension cord with exchangeable/interchangeable wall plugs? Does anyone know of such an item?
  Agree.  Be prepared for outlets that are slightly recessed.  Also, if you ever travel to Switzerland, they have outlets that are different from the rest of Europe, if not the rest of the planet.  The major hotels usually have a European outlet in the room, but if you're staying in an apartment, be sure to bring an adapter.  You may or may not find one at a local store.

rated:
Code worked for me.

rated:
booklover said:   F on Fakespot for both product and company.
  You are the right guy who know this companies position. Thanks i will pass it. 

rated:
f2000sa said:   codes works, no free shipping unless prime
  yeah,  or on orders over $35 

rated:
It has 4 different plug type including Type B, C, G, I.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017