Avatar
posted 2 months ago by
LocalDeals
Thrifty Member

Acer Granite Gray 15.6" CB3-531-C4A5 Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron N2830 Dual-Core Processor, 2GB Memory, 16GB Hard Drive and Chrome OS (At WalMart for $49)

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45622188 
 

2541 Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 29, 2017 @ 12:17pm
rated:
I wonder what the difference is between "Qty 0/Limited Stock" and "Qty 0/Out of Stock"...

rated:
Qty 0/Limited stock means that they may have one in stock or the floor model, but Qty 0/out of stock means that none in stock and are SOL

rated:
Nothing local to me - but Brickseek shows 2 available in Greenville, MI

rated:
gr8lksguy said:   Nothing local to me - but Brickseek shows 2 available in Greenville, MI
  

I am in MI as well, and nothing within 150 miles from me 

rated:
Just got back empty handed, even though Brickseek said they had 2 in stock and even before looking in the computer area I checked at customer service and they said they had 2 in stock. Guess what, they couldn't find their ass with 2 hands. I did however find 4 of these at $3 ea. posted couple of weeks ago by Anonguy......

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1555624 

rated:
Atariman56 said:   Just got back empty handed, even though Brickseek said they had 2 in stock and even before looking in the computer area I checked at customer service and they said they had 2 in stock. Guess what, they couldn't find their ass with 2 hands. I did however find 4 of these at $3 ea. posted couple of weeks ago by Anonguy......

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1555624

  these have been knocked dead since it was on clearance $99 a couple months ago. 
nobody could replicate this deal from the other website. so forget it. those brickseek numbers are phantom reports.
 

rated:
microkelvin said:   
Atariman56 said:   Just got back empty handed, even though Brickseek said they had 2 in stock and even before looking in the computer area I checked at customer service and they said they had 2 in stock. Guess what, they couldn't find their ass with 2 hands. I did however find 4 of these at $3 ea. posted couple of weeks ago by Anonguy......

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1555624

  these have been knocked dead since it was on clearance $99 a couple months ago. 
nobody could replicate this deal from the other website. so forget it. those brickseek numbers are phantom reports.

  
Pardon my disagreeing with you. The saleslady offered me the "floor model" but no cables, power supply and other asst. stuff that was supposed to be included. Not even the box. On the flipside, Brickseek does warn you that it isn't necessarily accurate.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017