Posted with ToGo

Pebble Smartwatch (Classic) for iPhone and Android Devices - Refurbished
$18 A/C
https://www.dailysteals.com/products/pebble-smartwatch-classic-for-iphone-and-android-devices-options-available

use promo code: CLASSICPBLDS

also available

Pebble 2 Smartwatch SE - Black - New
$49.99 with promo code: PBL2SE10

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Been eyeing this product for awhile. It's lightweight and does exactly what I need it to do for a more than reasonable price. I just wish they hadn't been bought out by FitBit two days after I finally purchased one.

Be careful with these. I got a "factory refurbished" unit from eBay over the holidays. It was badly scratched and won't hold a charge for even a day. I got a brand new Pebble Time from Best Buy on clearance about a month ago that I love, but they are long sold out.

Now that Pebble is part of Fitbit and will no longer officially support their watches, I'm guessing you'll see a lot of deals on Pebbles in the near future.

Got my watch in today and besides the small scratch marks on the screen ( I can live with ) and the I been worn marks ont he band ( Not cleaned ), it fails to power up or charge.....  I wrote DS stating this so lets see what happens or of they make the ban list on FW, please post how your watch is from this vendor,

Dil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017