posted 48 years ago by
favedra
Loyal Member

660lb Portable Lightweight Parachute Nylon Fabric Hammock for Outdoor, Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Travel, Backyard, Beach,1 YEAR WARRANTY
Code: QVR5REC4 ( 37% off )
Note: Code active for all

Views
24 Comments
Add Comment
favedra said:   660lb Portable Lightweight Parachute Nylon Fabric Hammock for Outdoor, Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Travel, Backyard, Beach,1 YEAR WARRANTY
Code: QVR5REC4 ( 37% off )
Note: Code active for all

please list what website it is sold from. 

Looks good I just need to get the easy strap things to hang it!

I would buy one for hiking

660 pound limit. A deal breaker. Not for me but my wife.

bopc1996 said:   660 pound limit. A deal breaker. Not for me but my wife.
  Please post pictures of girlfriend, not wife... thanks!

Code works for me. Thank you

This appears to be the link, however I did not try the coupon QVR5REC4   to see if it works. 

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Lightweight-Parachute-Backpacking-Backyard/dp/B01GHTOI3M/

Amazon also has the hammock strap set on sale for $9.99 here 
http://www.amazon.com/Greenlight-Outdoor-Hammock-Straps-Lightweight/dp/B01N0OV2DS/

Seems to have good reviews.

Thanks OP in for the green.

In for one. Thanks

XXXHIDDIXXX said:   This appears to be the link, however I did not try the coupon QVR5REC4   to see if it works. 

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Lightweight-Parachute-Backpacking-Backyard/dp/B01GHTOI3M/ 

Amazon also has the hammock strap set on sale for $9.99 here 
http://www.amazon.com/Greenlight-Outdoor-Hammock-Straps-Lightweight/dp/B01N0OV2DS/ 

Seems to have good reviews.

but this OP has strap too. No? pict shows a rope. not sure if its worth another $10 for the strap. maybe for tree huggers i guess.

Why did I just buy this? I don't need it. I have no place to put it. I haven't been camping in 10 years.

But I bought it anyway.

Thanks op....I guess?

These things are cool. Bought a similar one from costco. Loved it but didnt last long. Took it to family camping. All i can say is kids lowered the hammock to get in and out. Got ripped in one day.

freakflag said:   Why did I just buy this? I don't need it. I have no place to put it. I haven't been camping in 10 years.

But I bought it anyway.

Thanks op....I guess?

Just a heads up.  Half of the positive votes are from spammers (1-2 post new users).
There have been a rash of sellers on here lately with "Amazon Coupons" and over half of the votes are spam users causing the misconception the FW community thinks it's a good deal.

The third party seller has a "F" rating on fakespot too.  

http://fakespot.com/product/raku-2-person-portable-outdoor-traveling-camping-parachute-nylon-fabric-hammock

Fakespot looks bad on this. Not surprised.

There's a world of difference in these hammocks. One of my friends bought a Cabela's model that was like $80 and that thing is a beast...I'd actually believe it could hold 660 pounds. The $20 specials, not so much. WalMart sells a few similar in the $20-$25 price range and they're horrible - the material is so thin it will rip easily, and the hooks and rope are just terrible quality. My advice with these - may be OK for smaller kids, or very petite folks. Beyond that, I would recommend to invest in a more durable model.

I have been wary of Amazon plosives reviews for long time. Now I need to be careful about fatwallet positive votes, too. 

TJTX said:   I have been wary of Amazon plosives reviews for long time. Now I need to be careful about fatwallet positive votes, too. 
  I flagged the post and the Mod told me they were going to remove the spam positive votes, but alas they are still there.

Can it hold both my son and me?

Wear a helmet. This Junk will rip and tear and you will fall hard.

Nice find, thanks OP!

belindaraman said:   Nice find, thanks OP!
  The trolls are out!

Thanks for the fakespot link.. Nice tool!

code works for me,thanks

I had recently bought a ~$30 hammock on Amazon and was wanting another hammock, so when this deal showed up I went for it. My other hammock is a double hammock of the same style, this one is a single. There isn't a huge difference in the quality of the construction from what I can tell, but the fabric does seem to be thinner. I just got out of the $10 hammock and I think it would work well for someone looking for a light duty hammock for an average sized person.

joelacase said:   I had recently bought a ~$30 hammock on Amazon and was wanting another hammock, so when this deal showed up I went for it. My other hammock is a double hammock of the same style, this one is a single. There isn't a huge difference in the quality of the construction from what I can tell, but the fabric does seem to be thinner. I just got out of the $10 hammock and I think it would work well for someone looking for a light duty hammock for an average sized person.
  Yes,you are right,the size maybe only for single man

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017