As expected with the end of Q1 on 3/31 - another day and another eBay Bucks offer to buy.  

Got it on 2 of 2 accts.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.
Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on qualifying items of $50 or more!
Expires:

Mar 24, 2017 11:59 PM PDT

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
One account I have never gets these offers.
Second account gets most but not this one.

Any idea on how to improve results?

rated:
nwwine said:   One account I have never gets these offers.

I had the same issue 2 yrs ago and signed up on the old acct that I was not receiving the offer.  As it turned out I did not opt in on the 20+ yr old acct.

rated:
:Danother day and I got again. always do and I use 9 out 10

rated:
eBay has made changes to checkout that block access to paypal if you are low vision and use a screen reader.

rated:
BPH789 said:   
nwwine said:   One account I have never gets these offers.

I had the same issue 2 yrs ago and signed up on the old acct that I was not receiving the offer.  As it turned out I did not opt in on the 20+ yr old acct.

Opt in where, precisely? I couldn't find any setting that would make sense...  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017