Avatar
posted 48 years ago by
blakvomit
Broke Member

Now Extended through the weekend...Been looking for a good deal on ammo.  If you need the Mags, the price is pretty good.  Price is good through 1200 EST 3/27. 
http://palmettostatearmory.com/1000rds-pmc-x-tac-5-56mm-nato-55g... 

PMC X-Tac 5.56mm NATO 55gr FMJ XP193 Ammunition 20rds - 556X 

  • Rounds Per Box: 20
  • Muzzle Energy: 1306 ft-lbs
  • Muzzle Velocity: 3270 fps

 Designed and manufactured as if your life depends on it…because it might. PMC’s exacting adherence to the precise specifications of military and law-enforcement organizations assures that X-TAC ammunition will perform perfectly in that fraction of a second when a serious threat arises and your life is on the line. Self defense begins and ends with reliable, consistent ammunition. Nothing is more important than life. Protect yours, confidently, with X-TAC from PMC.PMC X-TAC Line Manufactured to the highest industry and military specifications to ensure its performance, without fail, when your life is on the line. PMC’s X-TAC ammunition is powerful, accurate and dependable, because in a life-threatening situation, no other standard is acceptable.20 rounds per box. =smallMagpul PMAG 30, 5.56x45 Magazine - MAG571-BLK 

  • Black finish
  • Impact & crush resistant polymer construction
  • Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
  • Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
  • USGI-spec stainless steel Spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
  • Textured gripping surface
  • Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling & easy disassembly

 The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel Spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP!

Where can I buy one of those Rambo-like diagonal belts to carry these 10 mags?

Getting $30 shipping.  Is there a coupon to get it back to $370?

CreveCoeur said:   Getting $30 shipping.  Is there a coupon to get it back to $370?
  I did a google search and found nothing. Ended up biting the bullet...


food1313 said:   Thanks OP!

Where can I buy one of those Rambo-like diagonal belts to carry these 10 mags?
 

  The 'belts' are actually ammo that is 'linked' together, for belt fed, crew served weapons.  Depending on your body size, you can use more or less individually linked rounds of this ammo to suit your needs.  At any rate, here's some linked ammo for you, but it's a bit more spendy...

http://ammunitionstore.com/categories/linked-belted-ammunition/2...

Here are the individual links for a lot cheaper:  https://gunandsurplus.com/Inert-Ordnance-Rounds/100ct-M249-SAW-S...

Enjoy!



 

gboshort said:   
food1313 said:   Thanks OP!

Where can I buy one of those Rambo-like diagonal belts to carry these 10 mags?

  The 'belts' are actually ammo that is 'linked' together, for belt fed, crew served weapons.  Depending on your body size, you can use more or less individually linked rounds of this ammo to suit your needs.  At any rate, here's some linked ammo for you, but it's a bit more spendy...

http://ammunitionstore.com/categories/linked-belted-ammunition/2... 

Here are the individual links for a lot cheaper:  https://gunandsurplus.com/Inert-Ordnance-Rounds/100ct-M249-SAW-Shrike-.223-5.56-Ammunition-M27-LINKS

Enjoy!



 

  I think he's referring to a bandoleer, to carry mags.  Here's one that holds six, get two and you're golden!

Except that Rambo didn't carry a bandolier of mags. He carried belts of linked ammo for his M60...

Kandykornhead said:   
gboshort said:   
food1313 said:   Thanks OP!

Where can I buy one of those Rambo-like diagonal belts to carry these 10 mags?

  The 'belts' are actually ammo that is 'linked' together, for belt fed, crew served weapons.  Depending on your body size, you can use more or less individually linked rounds of this ammo to suit your needs.  At any rate, here's some linked ammo for you, but it's a bit more spendy...

http://ammunitionstore.com/categories/linked-belted-ammunition/2... 

Here are the individual links for a lot cheaper:  https://gunandsurplus.com/Inert-Ordnance-Rounds/100ct-M249-SAW-Shrike-.223-5.56-Ammunition-M27-LINKS 

Enjoy!



 

  I think he's referring to a bandoleer, to carry mags.  Here's one that holds six, get two and you're golden!

  I love them both! Thanks!

But I was more looking for a combination of the two.  A bandoleer that goes across your chest.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017