posted 1 month ago by
SquireX1

Apple offers the Workflow for iPhone and iPad for free. That's $3 off and the lowest total price we could find. 

11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 27, 2017 @ 12:12am
rated:
It would have been nice for you to disclose what it does, why it does, where it does function...since the site is free...it would not have cost U anything.

rated:
Here's link to app page.link to app 

Workflow is your personal automation tool, enabling you to drag and drop any combination of actions to create powerful workflows for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.

Seems it was acquired by Apple. 

rated:
hot linking to apple doesn't work very well. It works for a while then dies.

rated:
This update includes compatibility requirements and other miscellaneous tweaks.

Maps actions are now powered by Apple Maps
Translate Text is now powered by Microsoft Translate
Get Street View Image, Google Chrome, Pocket, LINE, Telegram, Uber, and Workflow Gallery submissions are no longer supported

rated:
thanks i need more flow in my work

rated:
Maybe you should posted it in freebies.

rated:
belgique said:   It would have been nice for you to disclose what it does, why it does, where it does function...since the site is free...it would not have cost U anything.

Here is a site that describes the functions.
  http://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/1087-coolest-things-w...

rated:
Links aren't working

rated:
pjrxj said:   Links aren't working
  The previous link worked for me.. (kkmekadba's link that is)
AND, a very helpful link it is!

rated:
pjrxj said:   Links aren't working
  I googled for "workflow app itunes" and clicked itunes url. It works.

rated:
Searching for Workflow App in iTunes worked to down the free App. Thanks OP.

The search returned similar App IFTTT, which also seems to be Editor's Pick for Workflow Automation with 65 choices.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017