posted 3 months ago by
ctujackbauer
Senior Member - 1K

(This should be hot deals-worthy, although mods may move mirror the post on free stuff)

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/ 
or
https://us.coca-cola.com/offers-insiders/ for some people

Enter 10 Coca-Cola (I used cap codes for Coke and Diet Coke) product codes to get a free AMC large popcorn digital coupon. The coupon is just sent to your email and is a link to a picture with bar code that you print out.

Essentially 30 points (even though points are now non-existent) for a free large popcorn at AMC.

Offer ends 4/10/17, or while supplies last, according to terms and conditions. Must claim reward through 4/17/17.

I printed the coupon and it expires 9/30/18.

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks. Entered 10 bottle caps and got my free large popcorn. Popcorn is really expensive at the movies. This is probably about a $8 value, give or take. This coupon will pair nicely with the recent reward on MCR for a free AMC movie ticket and free small drink. 

AMC Concession Prices (I Googled it. When you take in to account the sales tax on the popcorn, it makes this deal worth about 29 cents per Coke point used, given you use ten 3 point bottle caps to redeem for this offer.)
Food Cost
Popcorn (Small) $6.00
Popcorn (Medium) $7.00
Popcorn (Large) $8.00

rated:
I entered all my codes before the 22nd...

rated:
seriously??? I literally threw away over 100 bottle caps last week becuase I just couldn't possibly get them entered by the 22nd!!!! 

rated:
I don't think they were clear on whether existing codes will be usable on the new program starts Jul 1. I'm hanging on to mine just in case.

=aw

rated:
chryslerguy said:   I entered all my codes before the 22nd...
  me too.. lol

rated:
oh wtf. i entered all i could, then tossed. who saves bottle caps if they aren't worth anything?

thought it will be easier to find at the recycle center now

rated:
I figure they have to let us do _something_ with our old codes starting Jul 1. Originally I figured they'd be of no value, but then I realized they're still selling cases and bottles with codes on them. Easier for them to introduce some useless application for them (and knowing most people will have tossed or lost them than to deal with people who paid for them after the Mar 22 cutoff.

That said, I doubt the new plan will be of any actual value.

=aw

rated:
When the change was announced that the original MCR program was ending, it was stated that product codes would still be useful for offers like this. Below is the video that Coke put on the MCR home page back in January announcing the change, including how codes could be used in the future.
https://youtu.be/E_UVSzxfI6k

rated:
Thanks !

rated:
Green!

rated:
Got 1, thanks!

rated:
Finally did the 10 codes. Email says the popcorn coupon expires 9/30/18

rated:
I'm no longer seeing anywhere to enter codes.

rated:
Livingonline said:   I'm no longer seeing anywhere to enter codes.

Still there on the offers page. Also on the offers MCR insiders page.

Did you follow the link in the original post?

rated:
Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017