Avatar
posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Schwinn Men's Trailway 28"/700c Hybrid Bike- Bronze (In-Store - YMMV)
$74.98
http://www.target.com/p/schwinn-men-s-trailway-28-700c-hybrid-bike-bronze/-/A-15547829


Views
11 Comments
Add Comment

Womens Forge
Disclaimer

Womens Schwinn
Disclaimer

Mens Schwinn
Disclaimer
Im going to piggyback onto this thread. I saw this clearance price on Instagram and went into the store to see what all I could find. I ended up finding 3 bikes for cheaper.

Mens Schwinn Mens Trailway 28"/700c - DPCI 082-09-0113 - $74.98
Womens Schwinn Trailway 28"/700c - DPCI 082-09-0114 - $74.98
Womens Forge Breva Female Fitness 28" - DPCI 082-09-0718 - $80.98

I checked Brickseek before heading out.  All of these bikes showed On Hand Quantity as 1 or 2, but all showed Saleable Qty as 0.  I went anyways, and the on hand quantity just means that they are already put together and you can roll to the front of the store and take home.  I grabbed one Mens, and will go back for a womens later.  Also the sticker on one showed only a 50% discount, but i scanned the tag and it showed 70% off.

 

out of stock pretty much everywhere and also big YMMV

There was at least one of each at nearly every south east/Detroit area Target when I checked earlier

The didn't have one on the shelves, but put one together in the back for me. Came out with $125 price tag on it. Showed the website to the register and got it for $80.

One on display at my local store, but wouldn't honor the clearance price. Target is now on my s- list.

phermat said:   The didn't have one on the shelves, but put one together in the back for me. Came out with $125 price tag on it. Showed the website to the register and got it for $80.
  Same here.  The Forge was prices at 50% off and I showed the cashier the post from splitxserenade  and she gave it to me for $80.98+tax.  Awesome!

dougtaylor1 said:   
phermat said:   The didn't have one on the shelves, but put one together in the back for me. Came out with $125 price tag on it. Showed the website to the register and got it for $80.
  Same here.  The Forge was prices at 50% off and I showed the cashier the post from splitxserenade  and she gave it to me for $80.98+tax.  Awesome!

  why not at $74.98 then?

I found a woman one for $125

fatwalletpo2 said:   I found a woman one for $125
  LOL

microkelvin said:   
dougtaylor1 said:   
phermat said:   The didn't have one on the shelves, but put one together in the back for me. Came out with $125 price tag on it. Showed the website to the register and got it for $80.
  Same here.  The Forge was prices at 50% off and I showed the cashier the post from splitxserenade  and she gave it to me for $80.98+tax.  Awesome!

  why not at $74.98 then?

  The Forge regular price is 269.99, as opposed to the two Schwinn bikes regular price being 249.99.  70% off of 270 is $81.

Got one. Thanks!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017