posted 3 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Polaroid Cube HD 1080p Lifestyle Action Video Camera (Blue)
$58.00
https://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-Lifestyle-Action-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00NEZ6OW6

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
how does it compare to session 4? could I strap it to a quadcopter?

rated:
stattiaie said:   how does it compare to session 4? could I strap it to a quadcopter?
  not sure about the session 4 comparison. but if you use with a quadcopter be careful where you mount it, as it has strong magnets in it that could potentially screw with magnetic sensors on many quads

rated:

rated:
Nice! I like this little camera. One of my friends bought one and have used it. He said the video it captured was unbelievable and so clear!

rated:
It is weather proof and water resistant (I was wondering, since it would make a cute gift for my brother to use on his skateboard).

rated:
Double post.  Sorry.

rated:
lvange said:   It is weather proof and water resistant (I was wondering, since it would make a cute gift for my brother to use on his skateboard).

Is this a question or a statement?  Not sure.  If a question; it is to a degree.  The back coin panel does not have a rubber seal on it.  So, it may take a light splash to the front but if I were you I would buy the waterproof case for it like I did when around water.  

Some people do not like this camera, but I love mine.  It is extremely portable and simple to use and the quality is outstanding for the price.  I can move it to my bike, to my truck, to my tripod, to my helmet with zero effort.  With my other two cameras I am always hooking up and changing all these connectors but because this sticks to any metal surface that can be used with magnets I have found that I tend to use this one most now.  

I just bought some large washers at Lowe's and stick some double sided tape to them.  Stick the washers where you want on non metal surfaces.  For my bike I just welded a larger washer to the handlebars so no need to buy Polaroids Bicycle Mount.  You get the picture.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017