Posted with ToGo

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel Core i7, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
$499.99
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/426101/Dell-Inspiron-15-Laptop-156-Screen/

For those who value power, performance and productivity Runs on Windows® 10 Home operating system. 1

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 30, 2017 @ 6:11am
rated:
Great specs, but screen resolution is poor. I would have jumped on it if it was full hd screen.

rated:
$100 trade in at OD and OM

rated:
miserly said:   $100 trade in at OD and OM
  what does it mean?

rated:
And no touch screen

rated:
menghongtao said:   
miserly said:   $100 trade in at OD and OM
  what does it mean?

That means if you go to the OD/OF web site and read the details, they are offering a $100 trade in credit for any laptop that meets their criteria toward the purchase of a new laptop. It can't be a junk, will not boot, broken system and they have some other terms and condition that the laptop must be to qualify.

rated:
greenlawfrank said:   And no touch screen

Well, on a laptop, touch screen is not useful. I have one with touchscreen. I don't even remember that it has touch till I try to clean a spot on screen.

Interesting read
https://www.wired.com/2010/10/gorilla-arm-multitouch/

BTW, no heated leather seats as well.

rated:
Showing in-store only, which OP does not mention.

rated:

rated:
nortotron said:   
greenlawfrank said:   And no touch screen

Well, on a laptop, touch screen is not useful. I have one with touchscreen. I don't even remember that it has touch till I try to clean a spot on screen.

Interesting read
https://www.wired.com/2010/10/gorilla-arm-multitouch/

BTW, no heated leather seats as well.

Unless you have a 2 in one (or foldable, or yoga, or whatever they call them), then touch is NOT as big a deal.

I forget about it, until I am pointing at something on the screen and hit the screen...boom, hyperlink to another site!

I use it mostly for zooming in when I can't see or read something... OLD MAN EYES!

But I wouldn't trade mine for the world... i7, 7th gen, ordered as soon as it was announced.  512GB SSD, and 16GB super fast RAM!  And 3 yr on site, accidents covered warranty. But paid for it (over $1100).

rated:
i guess is g great deal

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017