posted 1 month ago by
magnafides

I stopped by my local warehouse (in South Florida) and picked up one of these on clearance for $199.97. Costco was previously selling these for $300 (considered a good deal at the time), and retail is over $400.
My only complaint with it is that the keyboard tray does not pull out and is not very wide. Despite that I can fit a Kinesis split keyboard (tenkeyless, 3 inches of separation) plus mouse on it, but it's very very tight. I have two 27" monitors on it, which barely fit without the bases hanging over the edges.

My warehouse only had the "Java" color (brown), but luckily it looks better out of the box than the beat up one they had on display.

Product link: https://www.amazon.com/ErgotronHome-Workspace-Lift35-Stand-Adjus...

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Costco SKU?

rated:

rated:
takes up so much space on the desk

rated:
ericcse said:   takes up so much space on the desk

I mean, the dimensions shouldn't be a surprise. The width is right there in the name of the model, and also in the info in the Amazon link:35" 25" inches.
For reference my desk at work is 60" wide and I have enough space leftover on the sides for a laptop stand and a place to put other miscellany. There's also plenty of space left on the desktop of the Lift even with dual 27" monitors.

Also yes, the 1017653 SKU in that link is the same one.

rated:
Actually in the market for this thing. Never saw it at my local costco.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017