I was in WalMart and saw this deal for a new canon sx530. Its $124 in store only, not online yet so YMMV.

They're almost $300 new on Amazon so its a really good price for a solid camera and you can even knock the cost down by buying two and resell one on eBay.

You can use the brickseek link to see if they have them in your store so you can save time.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-16-MP-PowerShot-SX530-HS/433888...
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43388845

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Do you have any proof of the $124 price ?

rated:
They are actually $68 at a lot of stores. $128 is way too much for this camera.

rated:
blueribb said:   Do you have any proof of the $124 price ?
  This was in houston store #0772. Brickseek shows one still in the store at $124.

rated:
Brickseek shows them at $279 at my local stores.

rated:
How's the real life image stabilization on this thing? 50x zoom is gonna be real shaky...
$279 everywhere in SoCal too

rated:
uafgrad said:   They are actually $68 at a lot of stores. $128 is way too much for this camera.
  Can you provide a store # or zip code for $68? If theyre $68 at a lot of stores you should be able to provide one very easily.

rated:
svxman said:   How's the real life image stabilization on this thing? 50x zoom is gonna be real shaky...
$279 everywhere in SoCal too

I tried some socal zip codes in brickseek and it said las vegas has 2 at $124. I dont know how far that is but I tried. Road trip to vegas buy them both sell them at pawn stars and gamble with house money!

rated:
uafgrad said:   They are actually $68 at a lot of stores. $128 is way too much for this camera.
  alot of stores? where? if u can't provide more than 5 stores, its a lie. 

i cant even find any stores within 100 mi radius even at $128.

rated:
I don't know about $300 on Amazon. ..

Here is a camera and accessory bundle for $279 on Amazon

Regardless, I don't see any around me (North Metro Atlanta) for less than $279. Are you saying brickseek won't show the lower price because it's some kind of in-store reduction? I thought brickseek showed real time store price, as well as inventory.

rated:
$209 was the cheapest around me.

rated:
frett said:   I don't know about $300 on Amazon. ..

Here is a camera and accessory bundle for $279 on Amazon

Regardless, I don't see any around me (North Metro Atlanta) for less than $279. Are you saying brickseek won't show the lower price because it's some kind of in-store reduction? I thought brickseek showed real time store price, as well as inventory.

In the store they sometimes have different prices than online which is why we say YMMV (your mileage may vary). Its definitely this price in houston and las vegas. You have to do the searching yourself to find the deal but the tools are all in the OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017