Posted with ToGo

JEGS 69-pc Magnetic Screwdriver set Awls Torx Square Phillips Slotted Bits 80755
$17.49
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEGS-69-pc-Magnetic-Screwdriver-set-Awls-Torx-Square-Phillips-Slotted-Bits-80755-/111515554297

Set includes:
  • (4) Mini awls
  • (7) Torx magnetic screwdrivers
  • (7) Square magnetic screwdrivers
  • (9) Phillips magnetic screwdrivers
  • (10) Slotted magnetic screwdrivers
  • (30) Assorted bits
  • (1) Magnetic bit handle
  • (1) Screwdriver keychain

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Bought this at $19.99 last week. They are pretty decent for the price.

got 1 green

I have a set just like this but branded with Stanley. It's a very serviceable set and so I bought this one, too! I like having tools Handy in different parts of the house and the cars.

frett said:   I have a set just like this but branded with Stanley. It's a very serviceable set and so I bought this one, too! I like having tools Handy in different parts of the house and the cars.
  I have noticed that these do resemble Stanley's. I feel the quality is right up there with them.

Looks good!

artofworx said:   
cleanair2 said:   Same thing for $9.99 w/ free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEGS-69-pc-Magnetic-Screwdriver-set-Awls-Torx-Square-Phillips-Slotted-Bits-80755-/112348016649?hash=item1a2876b009:g:1WAAAOSw4CFY14F6

new seller, willing to bet its a scam.

It would cost that much to ship the box. If it's legit, the seller is making like $1/unit after overhead and fees.

also, see username SadsAss! I've noticed a bunch of these lately, zero feedback sellers who piggyback on someone else's deal, saw one for the Pebble 2 SE, normally selling for $49.99, for $12.99. By the next day the seller and the deal was gone! Buyer beware, is it really worth the time and hassle to do a chargeback thru eBay or paypal?

Great deal! Perfect set to have . Easy grip -well made.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017