posted 1 month ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Staples has the multipurpose paper team 513099 with coupon 75744 exp 4/1/17 for $0.01 after rebate(limit 4) (I'm using iPod touch to post after seeing coupon on app so formatting (and details) will improve in morning)

Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

22 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
How much is the rebate?
So I know amt 40 ink bux expiring on 3/31 that will remain after 4 reams

rated:
.com?

rated:
invisible said:   How much is the rebate?
So I know amt 40 ink bux expiring on 3/31 that will remain after 4 reams

Coupon makes it $6.00 and a $5.99 rebate each ream

rated:
vickh said:   .com?
Ream rebate is valid in-store only.

rated:
Just a note, many rewards from the last 2 weeks of February did not post in the rewards statement issued Mid March - according to Staples, they had issues with the rewards and they be included in the statement coming out in mid April.

rated:
here is the coupon.

rated:
Second week in a row for this deal. Used to be very common, but the last previous time was in early January. Jump on it if you need any paper at all.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   Second week in a row for this deal. Used to be very common, but the last previous time was in early January. Jump on it if you need any paper at all.
  we need $0.01 ACR for paper cases, not reams.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
WalterGuy said:   Second week in a row for this deal. Used to be very common, but the last previous time was in early January. Jump on it if you need any paper at all.

It was never $0.01 for the paper cases; sometimes the half reams are $1 ACR. I think you are living in a dream world if you think they are going to offer a case of paper for $0.01.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   
microkelvin said:   

It was never $0.01 for the paper cases; sometimes the half reams are $1 ACR. I think you are living in a dream world if you think they are going to offer a case of paper for $0.01.

sarcasm? FAIL

rated:
jpessin3 said:   
microkelvin said:   

Back in the old days we used to get paid to "buy" cases of paper.  Those were the days.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
jpessin3 said:   
microkelvin said:   

Back in the old days we used to get paid to "buy" cases of paper.  Those were the days.

i was about to reply to his. but i think hes too young for us to lecture.

the last time we got paid for paper cases was not too long ago.

rated:
Direct link, please.

rated:
compiler said:   Direct link, please.
In-store only.  

rated:
where is the rebate?

rated:
cli168 said:   where is the rebate?
  the rebate prints out after you purchase the ream of paper 513099.  If you use the coupon, then it becomes 0.01ACR.  Rebate info is in the QS

rated:
cli168 said:   where is the rebate?
to submit go to Staples.com
at the very bottom of the page at the left margin click Customer Service > Rebate Center

rated:
Has anyone got the rebate?

rated:
eeibert said:   Has anyone got the rebate?
  may be

rated:
If the rebate last more than four hours, consult your physician.

rated:
FatRick said:   If the rebate last more than four hours, consult your physician.

The rebate or the rebate card you get back? From what I have read some people's rebate cards don't last too much longer than four hours lately.They get drained pretty quickly for some at least.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1556688

rated:
eeibert said:   Has anyone got the rebate?
  You get them about a month or so after submission.  Staples rebates are extremely reliable-over the years I've done this particular rebate at least a hundred times without any problems.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017