posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

The Iron Giant: Signature Edition [Blu-ray] [Eng/Fre/Spa] [2015]
$5.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-iron-giant-signature-edition-blu-ray-eng-fre-spa-2015/5725113.p?skuId=5725113

The Giant's Dream: a brand-new documentary about how the critically acclaimed film wound up being a

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks! Worth it for the tidal wave scene alone.

Awesome movie, got it.

Also available from Amzn for the same price, though on a 1-4 week backorder.

sychosteve said:   Also available from Amzn for the same price, though on a 1-4 week backorder.
  may be

It is great to see something that I saw as a child with my parents I can share with my own kids now. Great movie for the whole family something to enjoy all around.

The movie is good and Love this movie. It's a heart-warming film that shows the true meaning of friendship. The powerful message is there without it being political. The adaptation of this film is not only beautifully visualized but directed perfectly. The voice acting is great, the story is great and the Iron Giant is great. A true classic and with the Signature Edition get ready for never-before seen footage and features.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017