posted 2 months ago by
lkzsacubiracompall

Men's Premium Italian Top Grain Leather Reversible Black/Brown Classic Belt $15.99

https://www.amazon.com/West-Leathers-Premium-Italian-Reversible/...

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
FAKESPOT GRADE F
Detected 57.9% low quality reviews

rated:
Also, these style belts with holes in them frequently crack the leather after a while. The new style of belt has no holes. Instead there is a ratchet mechanism to tight the belt without having to bend the leather belt as you do with holes. Also the holes in a traditional belt are usualy about 1 inch apart which sometimes leaves the belt too tight or not tight enough. The ratchet style tightens is much smaller increments for a perfect fit.
They even have styles that look like the traditional belt with holes... clever actually. Another plus is that you trim the belt overall length to your desired length. These belts last much longer without the bending as you would do with belts with holes.

rated:
My belts actually hold up my pants & aren't fashion accessories. So anything less than Full Grain or Top Grain to a much lesser degree in my experience is a waste of money.

Edit: My mistake I automatically thought this was one of the vast majority of BS belt leathers advertised everywhere. Like Genuine Leather, Top Grain UPPER, or bonded (glued think particle board). Only problems I see here are an F on Fakespot & the hardware.

rated:
I need a 52" wasit, no luck

rated:
I'm seeing $19.99

rated:
I Love Full Grain or Top Grain belt to , but why the price is $19.99, but $19.99 is a good price for Top Grain leather belt

rated:
Thanks blueribb for the heads up. OP's should supply a Fakespot rating themselves for items on Amazon.

rated:
i do not care about fakespot if it is a good product & well price, so i need to make sure it is a top quality belt

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017