$11.24 A/C + FSSS
https://www.amazon.com/Tropicana-Orange-Juice-Ounce-Pack/dp/B001AQTUK4 

1. View the Tropicana 10-oz. Orange Juice Bottle 24-Pack for $14.99
  2. clip the 20% off coupon on the product page
  3. order via Subscribe & Save for a final price of $11.24

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Note that the coupon applies to a subscribe and save order only.

rated:
And that's THE WORST Tropicana you can buy ("cooked", as in no aroma and few flavor), 100% from concentrate and the only one they could sell you, since it doesn't need refrigeration before opening.

The best ones come refrigerated (only available on a service that can deliver it within the same day bought).

rated:
billetera said:   And that's THE WORST Tropicana you can buy ("cooked", as in no aroma and few flavor), 100% from concentrate and the only one they could sell you, since it doesn't need refrigeration before opening.

The best ones come refrigerated (only available on a service that can deliver it within the same day bought).

I absolutely agree with this. I've had this a few times and it has been OK at best, but I bought an entire case on Boxed a few months ago (when I was trying to fill up an order for the American Express offer) and it was horrible. It tasted like molded oranges, though I didn't see any mold in it. The expiration date was still a few months off. I'm not the type to waste any food at all, and I always try to put up with things that don't taste great, but these were so bad that I threw them away.  So if you've had this before and know what you're getting, it's a good deal, but if not, you might want to avoid. 

rated:
there's nothing better than freshly squeezed OJ. Stop throwing away your hard-earned dollars at this Amazon garbage.
they should be ashamed of themselves for peddling such garbage.

rated:
What are the ingredients in these juices? 100% apple juice? Or anything else?

rated:
The label states: 100% Apple juice from concentrate (filtered water and concentrated apple juice) natural flavors, malic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

rated:
I threw away almost a whole case of  the orange juice because a few bottles I tried, they all tasted chemically nasty.   A lot of the reviews saying the same thing so stay away from the OJ.

rated:
Nice finds. Thanks OP!

rated:
My local supermarket started selling freshly squeezed OJ about 5 years ago ($3.50 for 64oz bottle, it's $3.95 now a days) and since then I've never purchased Tropicana or any other pre-packaged OJ.  You can see the supermarket employee making and bottling fresh OJ right in front of you in the produce section....nothing beats that.

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   The label states: 100% Apple juice from concentrate (filtered water and concentrated apple juice) natural flavors, malic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
  What are you guys talking about? They make OJ from apple juice? No wonder it's so bad!

rated:

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   The label states: 100% Apple juice from concentrate (filtered water and concentrated apple juice) natural flavors, malic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

I think you're reading the wrong label or need to get new glasses.  I have the same produce and the ingredients start with100% orange juice, not apple juice.

For the purists, yes, this isn't fresh squeezed.  And dried pasta isn't as good as fresh pasta, and bottled pasteurized milk isn't as good as drinking straight from the cow's teat.  But for the sake of convenience, this stuff is OK.  I keep a case of this at work and have a bottle or so every day.  It's not bad.

Maybe I could get a fresh bottle at the grocery store for $4.  But I can down a bottle of this, without running to the store, for <$.50.

That said, I get the same case any day from Costco or Sam's for $11.99, so while this is a good deal, it's not a super hot deal, IMO.

Chris.

rated:
I love them. Taste so good!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017