posted 48 years ago by
kallia

From now until 04/17, you get an extra $225 off for each new line of service activated with T-Mobile when you are porting your phone number over from another carrier.

This offer is only available when you call the phone number 844 786 2964 and mention the promo code STUDENT01. It cannot be redeemed at the retail store or via the regular T-Mobile number. It is through a third party, which is an official partner of T-Mobile. you shouldn't need a student email but if they ask you can say that your school doesn't issue one.

This is where the savings come from:
Get a $200 T-Mobile Bill Credit for each mobile number you port and switch from any other carrier to T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice
Save $25 per line: Waived SIM activation fee

This won't work in stores or if you call T-Mobile. You have to call 844 786 2964 and mention the promo code STUDENT01 when you activate to get the $225 per line.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
So do we know what it is? I dont want to hand the keys to my current number, social security number, and credit card over to some mystery number.

The partner is called Mworks and they are an official T-Mobile retailer. Lots of people have been taking advantage of this deal and combined them with the 20% hookup codes. Hit me up if you have questions I was on the phone with those guys for a while 

I would take a caution about giving out SS# to unknown 3rd party. Do they even have a business website? How did you find out about this deal?

this is the Mworks website - http://www.mworksolutions.com/. I think that they deal with all the employee/advantage programs for T-Mobile. There's a giant thread about this deal on Slickdeals, not sure if it's allowed to link it here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017