posted 48 years ago by
marcopolomle
Senior Member - 4K

Thanks DoC 

There is currently a deal for $20 off $40+ AC with Visa Checkout at HSN.com  VCO extended till 4/10/2017

Combine this with $10 off $30 Amex Offer YMMV (check your Amex Offers) and you get $30 off $50 at HSN.com 

Tip: Add the AMEX card into your Visa Checkout account. On HSN checkout using VIsa Checkout and use the AMEX card you loaded into the account.

Warning: Read the comments on DoC as this deal has not worked as intended for some due to issues with checkout at HSN.

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
great deal but I don't see it on any of my cards

leenga said:   great deal but I don't see it on any of my cards
  Only if the items you want are free shipping.

Do they sell anything of value?

VCO @ HSN ends 3/31/17.

I grabbed the Amazon tablet since I had both Amex/VCO work . Keep in mind the VCO -$20 will show up in your order page , but will not be taken off immediately on your cc card till the order is finalized (so the full price will appear on your cc till then). Stupid way HSN does these coupon deals . I suggest taking a screen shot just incase for peace of mind ; although I've done a couple of these HSN deals before with no problem .

anyone found anything worth buying yet?

mik3ster said:   anyone found anything worth buying yet?
Search the forum with the keyword "HSN" and you'll find deals like this and this

If you go to HSN and look you will see what they have.

mik3ster said:   anyone found anything worth buying yet?
  I think sheets are a good buy, except I already bought some with the last deal

Won't let me checkout with Visa to get the deal.

VCO extended till 4/10/2017

I put honest effort into this VCO with HSN. The front end of the website appears easy to navigate and user friendly. But I encountered many barriers to making this deal work - "... unable to process... please call us..." at different stages. While Sales is available by phone 24/7, Customer Service is not. When finally reachable, their ability to provide any level of technical support beyond rebooting the computer is non-existent. This issue was encountered after VCO was verified and submitting order; also again when trying to update first name (andy versus andrew) on profile page - as a means of trouble shooting. In summary, while many here have been successful with HSN, many also have not.

Has anyone who has done the deal seen the Amex Offer credit show up yet. They usually come pretty quickly but I haven't seen this one yet.

leenga said:   Has anyone who has done the deal seen the Amex Offer credit show up yet. They usually come pretty quickly but I haven't seen this one yet.
  I just made a purchase and received the AM3X email with subject: "Great news! You just used your Amex Offer".
I am sure the credit will show up in a few days. If not, a simple chat/message would take care of it.

leenga said:   Has anyone who has done the deal seen the Amex Offer credit show up yet. They usually come pretty quickly but I haven't seen this one yet.
  Purchase posted 3/30, Amex offer posted 4/7

AM3X offer posted two days after purchase posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017