3pc fry pan set   web ID 1266480
4qt stock pot   web ID 650727
5qt chef's pan   web ID 945286
B&D 12cup coffee maker   web ID 2832145
Beligique 3qt soup pot  web ID 696606
Presto jumbo grill   web ID 136866

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
rated:
links?

rated:
Thanks OP.
People has become too lazy now-a-days.
It's not that hard to search for items as OP has given the web id for all the items.

rated:
fry pan set is no longer available.

rated:
i always find if the person leaves links its always green from me , a really helpful touch

rated:

rated:
How thick are the waffles?

rated:
A lot of those small electrics are effectively free after stacking a bunch of stuff at Kohls. Semi-regularly. I'm not allowed to bring home any more small appliances, so I'm not up on the intricacies of the deal.

Actually these might be pretty close if you can double-dip with portals and GC.

rated:
I wonder if this deal will come through.  I bought two Tools of the Trade items and they are listed under the same offer number, I wonder if it's $10 per offer, so I'd only get $10 instead of $20.  

Also, the Bella Rocket Blender they shipped me has a different model number on the UPC than my receipt and the offer number shows. 

I wonder if I'll get that one also.  Sigh.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017