posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Sony - Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones - Black
$39.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-wireless-on-ear-stereo-headphones-black/4026045.p?skuId=4026045 

Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Provides up to 30 hours of music playback or up to 300 hours of standby power on a full charge.

On-ear design
For comfort during extended listening sessions. Swivel design folds flat for simple portability.

40mm dome drivers
Deliver powerful audio.

Bluetooth with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology
Enables simple pairing and wireless streaming with compatible devices from up to 30' away. SBC and AAC codec support helps ensure optimal signal quality.

Integrated omnidirectional microphone
Lets you make and receive hands-free phone calls at the touch of a button.

Pressure-relieving ear pads
Along with an adjustable headband offer comfort for extended use.

20Hz - 20kHz frequency response (wireless)
Along with 8Hz - 22kHz extended frequency response (wired) for faithful sound reproduction.

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 23, 2017 @ 9:26pm
rated:
Good quality sound at a great price even though they were used.

rated:
Looking for a decent pair of headphones to do my workouts in. These just might do.

rated:
thanks

rated:
It works well with Apple Products (iMac and MacBook). Sound is great and the connectivity is working well. Only thing bothering me is that it's kind of discomforting the top of my head when I am wearing them. Works well for small/medium headed people.

rated:
Bought these headphones for my 15 yr old nephew and he just loves them. For the price I feel it was an excellent purchase. Thanks OP!

rated:
Store pick-up only. OOS in many areas.

rated:
not bad. thanks for sharing

rated:
hangela2 said:   It works well with Apple Products (iMac and MacBook). Sound is great and the connectivity is working well. Only thing bothering me is that it's kind of discomforting the top of my head when I am wearing them. Works well for small/medium headed people.

Try a pair with Apt-X and you may not describe the sound from these as great. Apt-X makes it sound like you do have a wire

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017