posted 48 years ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Neverkink PRO 5/8 in. Dia x 50 ft. Commercial Duty Water Hose
$16.89 + FSP
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Neverkink-PRO-5-8-in-Dia-x-50-ft-Commercial-Duty-Water-Hose-8844-50/204836385

also available from Amazon for $16.89 

The Neverkink Pro 5/8 in. x 50 ft. Commercial Duty Water hose features NTS reflex mesh patented technology which prevents the hose from kinking, twisting and tangling for an easier use. This hose features MicroShield anti-microbial protection which guards against mold and mildew that can cause hose deterioration. The hose is all-weather flexible to 45 degrees F. The industrial grade aluminum couplings are lead-free and crush-proof. The heavy gauge power coil strain relief prevents kinking at the faucet. Ideal hose for both professionals and contractors.
  • NTS reflex mesh patented technology prevents kinks, twists and tangles
  • MicroShield anti-microbial protection guards against mold and mildew
  • Remains flexible down to 45-degrees F
  • Industrial grade, crush-proof aluminum couplings
  • Heavy-gauge power coil strain relief
  • Lifetime guarantee

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Recently looking at my local HD and had forgotten how expensive hoses can be - in for 1.

Love cast iron. Best non stick. Got one, thanks.

I have this hose, 100' PRO version. It's a good hose, but it kinks.

I picked up ten 100ft hoses at Costco for $17.99 last week. They are holding up pretty nice.

eeibert said:   Love cast iron. Best non stick. Got one, thanks.
  This hose also has 3 USB ports!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017