Amazon has the Mr. Sketch 12-ct. Chisel Tip Scented Markers (Assorted Colors) on sale for $4.03Shipping is free when you complete your purchase using Subscribe & Save. Just remember to cancel your next order before it ships if you don't want the subscription. 

Rated 5/5 stars based on 4,415 customer reviews. According to Camelcamelcamel, this price is a historic low. 

Includes the following colors:

• Black (Licorice)
  • Blue (Blueberry)
  • Brown (Cinnamon)
  • Dark Green (Apple)
  • Green (Mint)
  • Magenta (Raspberry)
  • Pink (Watermelon)
  • Turquoise Blue (Fruit Punch)
  • Orange (Orange)
  • Purple (Grape)
  • Red (Cherry)
  • Yellow (Banana)

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I'm not sure adding a scent to a marker is a good idea. Kids could mistake this for candy. Not sure if it's toxic but why should parents have to worry.

Great buy for an Easter Basket! Ordered through Alexa for $4.27 shipped since I don't have S &S.

Mr. Sketch is what I call my creepy neighbor with the van. These probably smell like chloroform.

blueribb said:   I'm not sure adding a scent to a marker is a good idea. Kids could mistake this for candy. Not sure if it's toxic but why should parents have to worry.
My kids use these today and do not eat them...as with anything you have to use your discretion and not give these to super young children. They are not a bad idea and are a whole lot of fun to use. I am the most anal parent ever and could not be less worried about my kids using these.

In for one fro my niece, thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017