posted 1 month ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Papa Murphy's XL New York Style Pizza $7 until April 23rd

https://www.papamurphys.com/ 

This doesn't show up online. Apparently this came out yesterday and this $7 deal will go on until the 23rd. They said they will match the price if the store's website isn't updated.

***Disclaimer***To avoid confusion since there is ALWAYS somebody, you bake the pizza yourself. Could be at your house. Your mom's house. Even your local Home Depot if they'll let you. But it WON'T be baked at the Papa Murphy's location.

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
​Just checked the site to see what toppings are on the pizza for this price and found this information:
Giant Pepperoni, Ground Sausage, Garlic Red Sauce and Fresh-Grated Parmesan all on an extra-large, foldable New York Style Crust.

​Thanks, OP.  I'll get a few for the freezer since we live about 25 minutes from the nearest pizza place, and generally by the time we get one home, it's lukewarm at best and has to be reheated anyway.  The price is right, and I hear Papa Murphy pizzas are really good.

rated:
I dont see this pizza on their website

rated:
Pizza is always my favorite food abd the pizza shown in pic is attractive. Thanks for your share.

rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   I dont see this pizza on their website
  It's the first thing on their home page (at least for me) but it doesn't show up as a choice when I try to order. I plan to call my local store later today to see if they're offering it yet.

rated:
I was in Seattle last Summer to go on an Alaskan cruise. Got to a hotel and kids wanted some pizza for dinner. Wife said she noticed a place as we drove in and said she will pick it up. Came back pretty quick with a pizza. My kids and I just looked at her and could not stop laughing - to the point our stomachs hurt. TOld her what the heck are we supposed to do with an uncooked pizza. Being from the East Coast have never seen this before. Just sur[rised how she walked out of the store with an uncooked, cold pizza (how I put up with this woman for 25 years I will never know). Long story short, microwaving it did not help and went to Taco Time for dinner (by the way this was the best fast food type of Mexican restaurant ever).

rated:
mushman said:   I was in Seattle last Summer to go on an Alaskan cruise. Got to a hotel and kids wanted some pizza for dinner. Wife said she noticed a place as we drove in and said she will pick it up. Came back pretty quick with a pizza. My kids and I just looked at her and could not stop laughing - to the point our stomachs hurt. TOld her what the heck are we supposed to do with an uncooked pizza. Being from the East Coast have never seen this before. Just sur[rised how she walked out of the store with an uncooked, cold pizza (how I put up with this woman for 25 years I will never know). Long story short, microwaving it did not help and went to Taco Time for dinner (by the way this was the best fast food type of Mexican restaurant ever).
  I've gone to Papa Murphys so many times when people were surprised when they got a pizza and were handed an uncooked pizza. They usually just give those people a refund. What's odd is that I remember when they first started, they would bake them for you in the store if you wanted them to do so for a small fee (I think about $1 or so), but it seems they no longer offer that option. 

rated:
Had one of these for first time last night. LOVE IT. Best tasting pizza I've had from there in a long time. 

rated:
Good deal. Unfortunately its location specific. It is not offering in my area. I do see this deal when I change location to some other state. Good for the folks who can order this.

Valid thru 4/23/17. Available only on a New York Style Crust in the X-Large size. X-Large is served on a Family Size tray. Modifications may affect final price. Available at participating locations. Not valid with any other offers.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Papa Murphy's XL New York Style Pizza $7 until April 23rd

https://www.papamurphys.com/ 

This doesn't show up online. Apparently this came out yesterday and this $7 deal will go on until the 23rd. They said they will match the price if the store's website isn't updated.

***Disclaimer***To avoid confusion since there is ALWAYS somebody, you bake the pizza yourself. Could be at your house. Your mom's house. Even your local Home Depot if they'll let you. But it WON'T be baked at the Papa Murphy's location.

Region specific, needs to be in title

rated:
I had one tonight and liked it. I don't normally like NY style pizza (because of the orange tomato sauce) but this one uses their regular sauce with crushed garlic added to it. I still prefer their regular pizzas, but will order this one occasionally just for a change of pace. And at the current price, I will probably buy several to cook and freeze for later. This was at a corporate-owned store in the DFW area, but I had to order in-store as it did not show up as an online choice.

rated:
I'm eating it now. It's good

rated:
says NY State

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017