posted 26 days ago by
bigbiped
Loyal Member

​Home Depot has Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601) on sale for $59.40 (price in cart). Shipping is free

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is my second shark steam mop, but I was given my last one second hand and still got a few years out of it. This time around I will definitely use distilled water each time. We have hard water and I believe a build-up of calcification is what did it in at the end.

rated:
Thread Subject said: Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop -$59.4 w/FS
The thread subject gives the false impression that this deal is a $59+ MONEY MAKER (i.e. price is listed as NEGATIVE $59+), when it's not. Please fix it by placing a blank space between hyphen and the dollar sign. Also, consider changing the hyphen '-' to a colon ':' to avoid the issue altogether.

Also, it's customary to list pennies portion of the (USD) price as two digits, as in: $59.40 since it's a value in 100ths, not 10ths. (It is true that 4/10 is the same as 40/100; however, having it listed as .4 could be misconstrued as 4/10 of a PENNY, not 4/10 of a DOLLAR).

rated:
torresfija said:   This is my second shark steam mop, but I was given my last one second hand and still got a few years out of it. This time around I will definitely use distilled water each time. We have hard water and I believe a build-up of calcification is what did it in at the end.
Instead of paying for distilled water, if you do the math, it might be cheaper to keep using the hard water and replace the mop when it's done in.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017